Chapter 15

Raven's POV:

A day before Luke's birthday, we're in  the USA. New York, to be exact. And the fans here.. They're crazier than the UK ones. I basically got trampled when we got here just trying to walk out to the car. The boys too, and we were just get bombarded with so many questions.. It was overwhelming. 

It's a day before Luke's 18th birthday, so the boys have insisted on taking him out. So we're driving around, trying to find this bar that the boys have taken interest in. Me and Luke are sitting in the back, and he's kissing at my neck.

"Luke," I whisper, trying not to get the boys' attention.

"Yes, Raven?" It's dark so I can't see his face, but I can imagine him smirking.

He continues to suck and bite at my neck, which in turn makes me moan lightly, which makes Calum turn around in his seat and then shake his head at us while laughing.

I feel my cheeks heat up, and just as Luke begins to slide his hand up my shirt, Michael speaks up. "We're here!" He yells, opening the door and getting out.

We all pile out of the car and make our way into the bar, and as we walk in, I hear a familiar voice.

"Luke!" Jenn squeals and walks up to him, hugging him. "I think you're following me!" 

Luke refrains from hugging her at first but then awkwardly puts his arms around her and then lets go shortly after. 

"We're on tour," He reminds her. "What are you doing in New York?" He lifts his eyebrows up at her.

"Vidcon." She smiles.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you did that youtube thing." He smiles and then takes my hand.

She looks at me. "Does she go everywhere with you?" She says and then looks me up and down.

Bitch. 

"She stays with me for a few weeks and then goes home for a few weeks. She's going home in a couple days." He frowns.

"Oh." She says and then nods, walking away.

"I don't like her." I admit to Luke.

"She has a weird way of being nice." He tells me, still looking at her walking away.

***

2 hours later, it was almost midnight, and all the boys were drunk. At least I think so.. They're acting like it. I'm still sipping on my second drink, trying to drink slowly. The last time I got drunk I woke up with a killer headache.

Michael and Ashton were arguing over who got this girl who had been eyeing them, and Calum was already flirting with a girl that had walked up to him about an hour ago.