Chapter 6

Raven's POV:

I wake up to bright light shining through the windows of the hotel. I'm sweaty, and then I realize that Luke is on top of me.

His face and arms are laying perfectly on my stomach and I watch him sleep for a few moments before he starts stirring in his sleep.

"Mmm," he groans.

I let out a small giggle on accident, and then he opens one eye.

He smiles a little bit and then closes his eye again. "Shhh."

"I will not shhh, Luke." I tell him, trying to sound as stubborn as possible.

"Oh, yes you will." He says in his raspy morning voice.

The sound makes my whole body light on fire.

I bite my lip and don't say anything.

"You both will shut the fuck up before I go crazy." Calum sleepily says from across the room.

"Don't talk to her like that," Luke fires back.

"Whatever, man." Calum groans.

I run my fingers through Luke's messy hair, and think about last night.

I think we're moving too fast. I just couldn't help it. I wanted him, so badly.

We're talking about the boy who's made me sexually frustrated for the past two years and I can finally take advantage of it.

But I also love the way he talks to me. The way he puts his arm around me and pulls me close to him. The way my small hand fits into his big hand perfectly.

There's so much more to love about him now that I know him personally.

"Raven," Luke whines.

"Whaaaat?" I mock him.

"Kiss me," he whispers and lifts his body up so that he's hovering over me once again.

I put my hand on the back of his neck, and pull him down towards me. His lips crash clumsily onto mine, and when his tongue glides across my bottom lip, I don't deny him.

His hand snakes up my shirt and rests on my stomach, and I take my free hand and run it through his hair.

He disconnects from my lips, and falls back onto me.

"I love kissing you." He blurts.

I feel my cheeks get hot. "I love kissing you, too."

He looks up to face me. "No, I mean, I really love kissing you. More than anyone else I've ever kissed." He drops back down and lays on my chest, once again.

My cheeks are burning now, and my need for Luke Hemmings has just increased by one hundred percent.

Luke's POV:

When I finally get off Raven and let her up, she walks to the bathroom.

"I need a shower," she bites her lip while standing at the doorway. "Do you mind?" She asks.

I get up, walk towards her, and snake my arms around her waist. "Only if I can come with."

"Yuck." Calum says from his bed.

I roll my eyes and decide to ignore him. Raven giggles.

"I don't think so, Lukey." She says, and walks into the bathroom and closes the door behind her.

"Rejected!" Calum is up and getting dressed now.

I laugh and go to lay on the bed again. I get out my phone and decide it's time for a tweet.

I'm just gonna be cliche and post some of my own song lyrics.

"Luke5SOS: The picture burning in my brain kissing in the rain, I can't forget my English love affair"

Good enough. I sigh and and scroll through twitter, replying, following, sending a few DM's and what not.

When the bathroom door opens, and Raven walks out, I can't help but stare at the tiny towel clinging to her wet body.

"Damn." I lick my lips.

"Shut up." She laughs.

I get up and walk towards her, I put my arms around her waist and pull her head towards my bare chest.

"Stay today." I request.

"I can't, Luke." She frowns. "I wasn't even supposed to stay yesterday."

"Ask?" I look down at her to see her biting the inside of her cheek once again.

"Orrrrrr," she says, emphasizing the letters, "you could come to my place and stay?"

I shrug my shoulders. "I guess I could. But if your moms there I can't do this." My arms travel to the bottom of the towel, lift it, and so start rubbing her thigh with my fingers.

"Luke..." She can't even finish a sentence.

I swoop my head down to kiss and bite at her neck, and I tug at the towel.

Her hands fly up to catch the towel before it drops. "Luke!" She squeals. Her voice drops to a whisper. "Calum is just in the other room."

I bite my lip. "You're just so irresistible."

"Whatever, Hemmings." She giggles, and then picks up her clothes to put them on.

I peek into the living room where Calum was seated on the couch. "Ay, don't come in here, ok?"

He smirks. "I won't."

I roll my eyes. "It's not like that. She's getting dressed."

"Whatever dude." He picks up his phone and and directs his attention towards it.

I walk back into the room and see Raven in just underwear, trying to put her bra on.

Holy shit. Her boobs are perfect.

"Need help?" I ask and walk over to help her with the clasp. It's funny how I'm putting her bra on, when all I want to do is rip it off.

She blushes and picks up her skirt, putting it on, and then the shirt.

She slips on her sandals by the door. "Ready to go meet my mom?" She laughs as she looks me up and down.

Not only am I just in boxers, but I'm also hard.

"Look what you do to me." I groan and go over to my suitcase and grab black skinnies and a random grey shirt, put them on, and slip on my vans by the door.

"Ready." I tell her.