Chapter 21

a lot of u want more sex (ya nasty) so idk they might do it sometime soon ;-) !!!

---

Raven's POV:

"Okay, okay, Raven, would you rather date me or Calum? If Luke didn't exist," Ashton giggles as he stuffs a piece of pizza in his mouth. 

"Ummmmm," I ponder my answer and look at Luke while he grins at me, watiing for me to speak. "Probably Ashton." I smile and bite my pizza.

"Hey!" Calum shouts and frowns, obviously hurt. 

"You know I love you, Cal. But you're more of a brother or best friend!" I say loudly, defending my answer.

Calum shrugs and agrees, and lays back against the sofa. We were all sitting in the boys' hotel room, bored, because we sorta had a day off and the managers had insisted we stay in today.

Luke gets up from the spot he's sitting in, grabs my hand, and pulls me up with him. "Come on, lets go back to our hotel room."

I nod and follow him all the way back to our hotel room, which was down the hall from the other boys'. Once in the room, Luke took off his shirt and pants, and jumped onto the bed, propping himself up with one arm. I gave him a weird look and then giggled.

"What?" He smirks.

I bite my lip, knowing what it does to him. "Nothing," I say innocently.

He throws his head back, sucking in a breath. "Fuck, Raven," He sighs and I giggle in return.

"Come here." He says, looking at me with dark eyes.

I oblige, and crawl onto the bed with him. In turn, he pins me down to the bed, dipping his head down to my neck, his breath hitting my skin. He runs his lips over my neck, and then lightly begins to kiss and suck, drawing the blood up to the surface of my skin. He stops sucking for a moment, and then lightly blows on the sore spot he just created.

An involuntary moan escapes my lips, and I arch my back enough to connect our bodies for a split second, until he smirks, and pushes my body back down on the bed.

"Patience, baby," He says, voice raspy.

A shrill rings makes both of us jump from our spots, and both of our heads snap to look at the nightstand, where Luke's phone was ringing. He sighs and sits up, grabbing the phone. I sit up next to him and look at the caller ID.

"Jenn Mcallister" is the name, and I roll my eyes.

"She's calling you?" I groan.

"Yeah, but I'm not gonna answer." He begins to set the phone down, but I stop him.

"No, go ahead and answer it. Put it on speaker," I smile.

He hesitates for a moment, but shrugs and then answers, putting it on speaker.

"Hello?" He says into the phone.

Luke's POV:

"Hi, Luke?" Jenn speaks into the phone. 

"Yeah, it's me." I say.

"Where are you?" She hesitates.

Raven lets out a small giggle and I quietly 'shh' her. "Uh, LA. Where are you?" 

"I'm in LA, too." She sighs.

I didn't know what to say so I just stay quiet.

"Can we hang?" She asks after a few moments.

"That's probably not a good idea." I smirk while looking at Raven.

"Why? You don't wanna-"

I cut her off quickly. "No. Raven is here."

"Oooh." She says, a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"Gotta go." I say quickly and hit the end button and set my phone on my nightstand.

Raven looks at me questioningly. "What was she gonna say?" She crosses her arms.

I half smile and shrug. "Probably nothing. She probably was wanting to get something to eat," I shrug again. Shit, am I shrugging too much?

She sighs, and then gets up, and grabs a pair of sweats. She slides them up her legs, and crawls back into bed, facing the other way. She sighs heavily.

God, I love her. I do love her. So much. Does she know that I do? I think she suspects somethings going on between me and Jenn. Which, no doubt, there is. But I plan on ending it. Soon. So, she has nothing to worry about. I am hers. 

I run a hand through my hair, and sigh, getting up. I walk to the bathroom, and brush my teeth. Afterwards, I slide back into bed with Raven, and shut off the lamp by the side of the bed. I slide myself closer to Raven, and I slide my arm around her waist. She's sleeping already, but I nuzzle my head into her hair, and breathe in her berry-like scent.

"I love you," I whisper. "More than anything." And a tear falls down my cheek, because I know I'm in danger of losing this girl because of my actions.

---

idk this was kinda short oops sorry :/