Epilogue

Luke stood backstage, nervously tucking in his button-up white shirt into his ripped jeans, while the other boys helped set up the stage for the impromtu concert he had planned out just for Raven. He stood back, nervously taking his phone out of his pocket and called Kate, Raven's best friend, and the person that was in charge of making sure that Raven got to the venue they were performing at.

But this wasn't just any concert. It was a concert for Raven. Luke had a list of songs that he planned on covering for Raven, all of them meaningful, and he was going to end it with the perfect song.

Kate sat in her car while she watched Raven check herself in the mirror countless times. She had told Raven that they were seeing a bunch of bands do covers and that it'd be fun. She just hoped that Raven wouldn't run as soon as she saw Luke walk on stage.

Kate's phone buzzed on her lap and she rolled her eyes as Luke's name came up on the caller I.D. He had called her numerous times the previous night, making sure that she was still going through with their plan.

See, Luke wasn't trying to get Raven back. He was only trying to make her realize that he was going to try and be a better person after what he had done to her, and other girls in the past. He was bettering himself for her. For himself. For any girl he meets in the future. Luke still believes that Jenn is wrong. He will get married someday. He's not just here for a simple fuck anymore.

Luke tapped his foot on the ground as he waited for Kate to answer her phone. When she finally answered, he let out a sigh of relief. "Hey, are you still coming? Is Raven here?" He asked, rushing his words.

Kate laughed at him before assuring him that Raven is here and that they would be in the front row of the crowd when he took his place on the stage that had been set up.

Luke hung up the phone, letting out yet another sigh of relief. He walked over to his other band members, calling them over. They all made their way to Luke.

"'Sup?" Ashton asks him, his breathing heavy from lifting speakers and different instruments.

"I just wanted to go over the set list with you guys one more time." Luke says, holding up the list of songs.

All the boys groan, and begin to recite all the songs. They're only playing four songs because they had to get some other bands to play so that it didn't seem like it was just them. They were playing last, after all the other bands. Luke wanted to make sure that Raven had some fun before Luke came out on stage.

Kate held on tight to Raven's hand as she pushed her way through the already forming crowd. Every time someone accused her of budging she held up a necklace that informed them that they were V.I.P. - very important people. But little did anyone know - except Kate - that they were the only ones who got those passes.

Once Kate made her way to the front with Raven, she let go of her hand and watched as Raven smiled up at the stage. "I just love concerts," Raven sighs and smiles happily, looking at her best friend.

"I know." Kate says, causing Raven to giggle.

"You're awesome, Kate," Raven says, hugging Kate. "I know you don't like my kind of music, so thank you," She mumbles and then lets her go, holding onto the railing in front of her and looking up at the stage.

"You're not going to be thanking me in a bit," Kate mumbles quietly so that Raven can't hear. She shifts awkwardly in her spot. She looked up at the stage and sees Luke peeking his head out from behind a large speaker. He sees her too, and she gives him a dirty look, mentally telling him to stop staring before he gets caught.