Chapter 20

Raven's POV:

A few days into being with Luke on tour for the second time is a bit less stressful then the first time. I'm easing into his schedule a lot easier, learning when the best times to sleep are, being at every concert, and on his free days – we usually stay in the hotel, sleep, eat, cuddle and most of the time, cuddling led to hot and heavy make out sessions.

Right now, Luke is on top of me, pinning my arms to the bed, his hands maneuvering their way down my body, and his lips caressing my jawline.

I smile as he hums some random tune against my skin, and my fingers play with his hair. "You're so gentle with me, Luke." I mumble against his shoulder.

"Would you like me to be rough?" He brings his head up to look at me, and smirks.

"No. I like you the way you are, you're cuddly and soft," I say quietly while staring into his blue eyes.

"Good, because I think I would feel really awkward if I had to be rough with my delicate flower," He coos.

"I'm in love with you, Luke." I mumble once again, and sigh happily.

After a few moments of silence, he lets out a breath. "I'm in love with you, Raven." His words calm me. "I'm so glad I saw you in that crowd. I don't know what I would be doing now if I didn't have you," He says and then nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck.

Probably back with Jenn, my subconcious thinks, and I push away the thought almost as soon as it comes.

After a few more minutes, Luke gets up, and takes my hand, pulling me up with him.

"Come on." He says eagerly, and pulls me up from the bed, making my head spin from the sudden movement.

"Woah," I say and regain my balance. "Where are we going?" I cock my head to the side as I ask.

"Somewhere." He says with a silly grin on his face.

"Well, at least let me make myself look presentable." I say as I look down at the big t-shirt and boxers from Luke that I was wearing.

"Fine." Luke gives in and falls onto the bed, playing on his phone, giving me time to get dressed, do my hair, and put on some make-up.

I pull out a pair of black skinny jeans – Luke had insisted on ripping the knees for me – and a Pink Floyd t-shirt, and walk to the bathroom to change. Once the clothes are on, I pull my hair out of the ponytail it had been in ever since last night. I brush through the tangles, and my natural waves set in. I wipe my face clean of yesterdays make-up, apply minimal foundation, eyeshadow, and mascara.

I walk out of the bathroom, and slip on my worn out vans, and Luke walks up to me.

He kisses the top of my head. "You look gorgeous," He says and bites at his lip ring. "Lets go."