Is Love Real or Is It Just a Fluke(Gaara love story)

Name: Blood Mysty

Age: 12

Height/weight: Sakura's height, 120 lb

Eyes: teal

Hair: long bloody red hair that touches hips

Likes: Gaara, Naruto and the color red

Abilities: knows every justsu because she has been to every village and has ben trained well in a very short time. and an unknown power inside which i shall not reveal until the time comes.

Hobbies: hidding, and hanging out with, Naruto or Gaara

Life: Blood is a sweet girl who learned very quickly at every thing. She is the missing daughter thought to be dead along with the Village Hidden in the Bloody Mist with the Mysty clan. She came into the Sand Village and was picked on because she has cat ears and tail. But when she met Gaara everything changed forever.

____________________________________________________________________________________

ever since my village was assasinated and i escaped in time i was never the same. i went to every village and learned every justu very fast than left. the only villages i havent been to are Konoha and Suna. thats where my feelings changed me for life, thats where it all began.

"hey look at the freak with strange ears and has a tail!" everybody mocked me, laughed at me, i was never loved accept when i still had everything.

"no one will ever want to play with you, because you are just like that other kid, but at least he has a home and family"

i ran away crying while covering my ears, because it was true i had no home and no family. but who was this other kid they were talking about. was he or she just like me....no......this kid had a home and family something i didnt. every day i hid under a box and stole food so i would survive. but one day would change my whole life forever.

i was crying under my box until i heard a someone talk to me.

"h..hey are you crying?" i came out of my box than went back in quickly because i thought this little red head boy who held his teddy bear would laugh at me.

"p..ple..please dont hurt me" i cried. he lifted my box and i coverd my ears and hid my tail behind me.

"i wont hurt you i promise" i looked up at him and uncovered my ears and tail. when he saw them he gasped. i was about to cry again when he came over and started to pet my tail.

"will you play with me?" he asked. i nodded giving him an innocent smile. we got up and walked out to the park and everyone gasped when they saw us holding hands and playing together. they all ran away afraid of the little boy.

"whats your name?"

"Gaara, whats yours?"

"Blood"

he looked at me in aw and we built a sand castle together. soon he had to leave and i asked two last questions.

"how old are you?"

"4 and you?"
"same. hey will i see you tomorrow?" i asked shyly

"yep" we both smiled and went our sepparate ways.

Gaara's home

"dad i have a friend!"

"thats impossible you dont have any"

hearing the comotion Gaara's sibilings came out in aw. (Temari and Kunkuro)

"who is it?"

"her name is Blood" he said proudly

"can we meet her tomorrow?"

"mh" he nodded than ran up to his room excited.

the next day he ran to find me and panted.

"Blood..Blood.. my sibilings want to meet you!" i shot up and and hugged him. soon we went outside and i saw two kids looking at me.

"Kunkuro...Temari this is Blood" i waved at them and they waved back.

"nice to meet you"

"nice to meet you too Blood" the both said. thats when my new life began.

6 years later.

"Gaara...Temari...Kunkero where are you?"

"boo" i jumped at that familiar voice than spun around looking into Gaara's teal eyes.

"Gaara dont do that you meanie" i fake teared.

"haha good job Gaara went exactly as planned" Kunkuro said as he and Temari came out of the bushes.

"you guys are meanies" i whined as i hugged each one.

"oh our dad will like to see you"

"ok"