Rewrite

Dear readers,

          I would like to apologize to those who have already read this book till the end. I did write in the comments a while back ago but that get lost. I thank everyone who has read and supported this book, even the ones who didn't and those who have corrected me, I thank you all. However, I have reread this book myself and realized that this is just another overrated OC insert character with some side story. And so, I have started rewriting it. The beginning will still somewhat go along with the original but hopefully it'll be more realistic instead of one this book currently has. It will be more about the main character, almost as if it was like one of the individual Naruto movies that are out there. There still will be some parts that go along with the show but not to the extent that it had in this.

          This book was written years ago when I was still in middle school and so I would like to improve on it and make it better for you as readers. I really don't want this to be a normal OC insert, though, there is nothing wrong with OC inserts, *some I have read were really well done* but it just doesn't seem to fit me as a writer anymore. Also it will still have the same sort of love plot but more in depth as it seems I was lacking in that department. Once again, I apologize and thank you all for reading and supporting this.

          I personally owe it to all of you to give you a better and improved version of this story and to fulfill it to the very end.

Sincerely,

SaruNighfall