saying good bye

when i got back home it was late and i had made my choice. but when i opened my door it was silent and still."something just isnt right" i thought until i was embraced by a hug that no one else could give.

"Gaara"

"hm"

"ive made my choice"

"you have"

"hai"

"what is it?"

"im comming with on one ocation"

"and what is that?"

"i get to come visit here"

"alright"

i turned around and hugged him back. soon Gaara lifted my chin and our teal eyes met. he then kissed me and i was shocked. but this was Gaara he was no monster but if he was. he's my monster and no one can have him. soon i kissed him softly and he kissed back. when we broke apart i said excitedly.

"is it ok if i tell my team so they dont think i betrayed them?"

"yea"

"thank you Gaara"

as i walked out the door i knocked on Sasuke's and no reply came not even a sound. so i left and went to Naruto's apartment and he wasnt there either. "where can he be?" i ran to Sakura's and she wasnt home either not even Kakashi was at his apartment.

"huh where is everyone they're supossed to be at their homes at this time of night"

so i went to the training ground and saw Sasuke talking to the Sound Four and gasped. looking at the sight i ran home and wrote a letter four times and put them under everyones door.

this is what it said

Dear Team 7

      i tried to find you and tell you what this letter was about but none of you could be found. so here is what i will tell you.

Kakashi it was fun biemg in your team and having you as a Sensai.

Naruto i really liked hanging out with you it was......very epic.

Sasuke im sorry but i cant describe anything except for the shoulder grabbing.

Sakura if you want guys to like you dont hit other guys and it was fun having you and me bieng the only girls.

as it comes i was offered to leave with someone and thats why im writting this letter so you dont think i betrayed you. so ive thought about my choice and decided to leave. but i will visit you as soon as i can.

the person who offered me to leave with them is Gaara and i will live in Suna again. im very sorry i couldnt tell you this in person.

i will miss you all very much and i hope nothing changes while im gone.

                                                               Blood Mysty

p.s. i leave in the morning. good bye

i got my things ready since i didnt have a lot of things i finally fell asleep.....on Gaara as he stroked my hair. when i got up the next morning i let my ears and tail show because i wasnt afriad of getting laughed at again. soon Temari and Kunkuro were jumping up with excitment until there was a desperate knock on the door.

i ran to see Sakura panting with tears in her eyes

"Sakura what happened?"

"Sasuke left"

"what do you mean"

"he's going to this some guy named Orochimaru"

"this isnt good did you try to stop him?"

"yes but i got knocked out. but Naruto and some other teams are trying to get him back and i need your help. please help them"

"hai Gaara lets go"

"but what about us"

"stay here with Sakura"

"alright"