new buddy to have fun with

the next day i did the same thing only i put on a white tee and sand color shorts. i opened my door hiding my chakra and looked both ways before leaving. but i closed my door and opened my window and jumped out  closing it as i fell. i then climbed on a roof and started to run on top of other roofs until i got to the academy.

as i walked in i saw the same crowd of girls and just simple yelled.

"I SWEAR IF YOU DONT LEAVE I CUT YOUR DANGHEADS OFFF!!!!!!!"

they ran back to their seats scared and i sat down. when the teacher walked in he just simply said,"i you pass the clone test you get your head bands i will call you one at a time" he walked inside a different room and called random people. soon each one came out with a head band on their head smiling.

"Naruto Uzumaki"

he jumped in with excitment and came out with no head band. soon Sasuke went in and came out with a head band and so did i. when class was just about over the teacher said,"tomorrow we pick teams" then we all ran out happy but i stopped and went to Naruto who was swinging on the swing slowly.

"hey you will get right i know it"

after i gave him a thumbs up and he smiled

"believe it!"

"i already did"

he gave me a big smile and ran home i laughed and then i stopped,"thats the first time ive laughed since i was force to leave Suna, Gaara i hope you can forgive me" i thought sadly. than i started to walk home until someone touched my shoulder. i  didnt turn around but just kept walking until they turned me around and my teal eyes locked with his ox black ones.

"what do you want Sasuke, because i want to go home and be left alone"

he noticed how my tone wasnt mean but really upset so he let me go and i walked home when i got home Naruto was there and i smiled.

"Naruto do you want to go do something"

"yeah what is it?"

"lets go swimming"

"ok ill be right back meet me at the pond"

"hai" he jumped out my window and i summoned a bikini and put some clothing on top and grabbed a towel and ran to the pond. when i got there Naruto was waiting and i smiled and waved. he waved back when he saw me and i went behind a tree and took of my tee and shorts. as i came out i put my towel and my clothes under the closest tree to the pond and jumped on Naruto.

'TO THE WATER!"

he ran incredibly fast and jumped in the water we both reached the surface and started to splash each other furiously like we were playing war. i dove under the water and went under Naruto and pulled him down. he gave out a cry and went under. when he saw me i giggled and swam back up. soon i noticed that someone was watching us.

???*POV*

i looked at Sonya and saw her swimming with someone....Naruto! she is swimming with Naruto! she got out of the water and i saw her in a red and black bikini. she ran up a tree and jumped out landing in the water on top of Naruto. soon they both got out and ran close to the tree i was in and Sonya asked.

"hey i race ya to the pond"

"you're on"

"on your marks.....gets set.......GO!" she yelled and they ran to the pond. Naruto was winning until she jumped on him at the last second and they both fell in. soon Naruto whined

"no fair you used me to get a tie cheater"

"hey at least we still raced" she smiled sweetly at him until she splashed him.

a few hours later ending ???*POV*

"that was fun Naruto maybe we should do it again sometime"

"yeah that would be nice"

i got up to leave until Naruto jumped on me.

"hey only girls do that!"

he got off and i jumped on him, when i got off i picked up my clothes and put them on.

"see you tomorrow Naruto and i hope you get your head band before he pics teams!"

"see ya"

i ran home fast jumped up my window and took a nice shower put on my black tee and shorts. "i have a new buddy to have fun with here, Gaara i hope you find me and maybe you and Naruto can be friends." i thought.

after i put on my weapons pouch and a small puoch filled with Gaara's sand and jumped out my window to go train, because i dont sleep anymore.