missions boring missions..........ooh a b rank mission goody goody

I'm sorry but this chapter will be short I think  

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

the next few weeks we had boring missions like catching some people's cats..........boring.......until we got a c rank mission to esscort an old geezer who looked drunk.

"what! I'm going to be esscorted by children and an obnoxious small brat!"

"AHAHAHAHA" Naruto laughed and looked around and than stopped laughing.

"Naruto you are the shortest person here"

"wah no you and Sakura are"

so we all lined up and Kakashi was the tallest, than came Sasuke, Sakura, me, and than Naruto. he looked upset to see that he was the shortest. later we were told to meet Kakashi and Tazuna at the bridge. when we all arrived we left and that is when it hit me. i looked around and sensed someone following us because there was a puddle and it hasnt rained for days and there were quite a few puddles. an hour later we were attacked by two assassin brothers and Kakashi was pulled back and Sakura screamed.

"shut up Sakura. Naruto you and Sakura gaurd Tazuna. Sasuke you and me need to come up with a plan but becarefull because their claws have been poisoned."

soon Naruto fell because he was hit by one and I ran to him and pulled him to a safe area. later Kakashi came out andi was clawed against me back and I let out a loud yelp. I soon fell down and passed out.

GET UP CHILD SHOW THESE PEOPLE WHO YOU ARE

huh who are you?

SHH CHILD YOU WILL KNOW WHEN ITS TIME NOW GET UP

hai

when I got up everyone was shocked and I saw Kakashi tying up the brothers against a tree with their own chain. soon I went to Naruto and touched the spot whee he had been poisened and my hand turned red and my mind went into him.

HUH WHO ARE YOU GIRL?

I'm Sonya Tojit

HAHAHA YOUR JUST AS WEEK AS NARUTO

I walked up to him and delivered a powerful punch than left Naruto's mind and got up with Naruto following. we walked on until it got dark. that's when Sakura asked something that made me want to kill her.

"Sonya why are you so mean and why do you like being alone?"

"YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY IM LIKE THAT, BECAUSE I HAVE A QUESTION FOR ALL OF YOU. HAVE YOU EVER HAD YOUR STINKING CLAN KILLED RIGHT INFRONT OF YOU AND YOU COULD DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!"

"I have"

"THATS BULL SHIZ UCHIHA"

"no my clan was killed by my brother and I could do nothing about it"

"MINE IS WORSE MY WHOLE CLAN AND VILLAGE WAS KILLED RIGHT INFRONT OF ME AND COULDNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO DID IT!"

"huh ive never heard of a clan called Tojit"

"because there isn't, look Sonya Tojit isn't my real name but please just keep it a secret"

"Hai" all of them said.

"alright my Name is Blood Mysty"

"Blood?"

"what Kakashi sensai"

he came over and hugged me.

"Sensai I'm not the type of person you can hug"

he pulled down his mask and I gasped. soon he pulled his mask up before everyone else didn't see his face. I hugged him and said.

"I'm glad at least one of my mother's friends are still alive"

everyone looked like what the fudge just happened until I said.

"ill take the watch tonight you guys"

they all nodded and went to sleep and I jumped up into a tree landing on a branch so I could see everyone asleep. the next morning they all got up and I came out of the woods with six large bass and cooked them. after when we were all done we continued until someone shouted.

"DUCK!"

Sasuke ran at me and Naruto pulled me down when a huge sword zoomed pass us and hit a tree trunk. after a man landed on top and I instantly reconized him.