the truth all comes out part 1

soon i saw Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura infront of me and grinned. later i saw Temari and Kunkura bleeding and knocked them out good and wrapped them up so they wouldnt bleed to death. i than saw Sakura slowly being crushed and ran to her.

"who are you?" she managed to breathe out.

"none of your buisness"

i chopped the sand hand off her and caught her before she fell and saw Sasuke get his butt kicked pretty badly. when he hit a tree he saw Sakura in my arms and smiled. but when i got to him i set her down and he said.

"im weak"

"no you just dont know Gaara like i do"

"who are you?"

"none of your buisness but you will find out soon"

he passed out and i saw Shukaku out with Gaara unconscious on him. i than looked at Naruto who had a huge toad which i ran and jumped on.

"hey who are you?"

"this is the third time today someone has asked me who am i and i will say it again, you will find out soon"

"ok but what are you doing up here"

he than realized that i had cat ears and tail and he gasped.

"keep you mouth shut, but look you need to wake him up or it will be the end"

"we tried to but he cant hold the one tailed beast down so i can wake Gaara up"

"i know what you can do"

"what has claws, teeth, and powerfull"

"now i know what your gettin at"

the big toad turned into the nine tailed deamon beast and grabbed Shukaku and held him down as Naruto and i ran onto him.

"hurry and wake him up because your toad friend here cant hold him for long"

Naruto ran at Gaara and head butted him hard and he woke up. Shukaku and the toad disapppeared and they started to fall. i fell also but managed to summon a huge white wolf and catch them. when they fell on him he bent down and i let him go back. they fell a few feet and landed on their backs.

when i got over to Gaara shouted.

"keep away from me"

Naruto scooted closer until they were side by side and Naruto said.

"i know you have been through a lot being hated your whole life"

"i wasnt hated my whole life. there was someone who cared for me but now they're gone"

"its ok ive been through a lot and i was hated"

"why would you care for others and not for yourself"

"when i was little i hated everyone and they hated me, but then i met Iruka i changed. because i have someone i can protect. soon i met Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, and Sonya. thats when i wanted to protect them all"

"what is love? ive always heard people talk about it but i dont know what it is?"

"love is something you hold onto and express your feelings to others and not hating them"

"oh"

"why is there someone in your life that you love?"

"yeah but she left two years ago"

"why?"

"thats what im still trying to find out. but her last words were,"forgive me"

"wow who was she?"

"i dont want to tell anyone"

"ok"

i walked over to them and Gaara gasped as he saw me.

"Blood?"

"im sorry Gaara that i left but it was for a good cause"

"oh hey Sonya when you told us who you were you didnt  tell us about you tail and ears"

"thats because i didnt want to"

i layed down next to Gaara and he asked.

"why did you leave?"

"i was threatened that if i dont leave you father would kill you"

"he said that"

"yes so thats why i left because i wanted you to be safe"