chunnin exams in the tower

when i sat up the next day with no sleep i saw the other girls having a pillow fight. soon one of them threw a pillow at me and the real fight began.

"no one leaves here alive until one of us is the last one" a girl yelled

"yeah and the winner gets to kiss any guy she likes and the rest of us have to hold him down"

"i want to kiss Sasuke!" Ino and Sakura yelled and began fighting like crazy. soon we all faught until they guys came in and we all attacked them

"get em"

we all charged at them and they charged at us with their pillows. i however took down all the boys and the girls and sighed.

"man no one was strong enough to last"

a little while later we all went down stairs and ate. we only had one day left until we had to move onto the arena. so we enjoyed it.

Sasuke had his fan girls drooling at him.

Gaara hid away from the two girls who wanted to kiss him.

i ran away from Kunkuro and Kiba who had hearts in their eyes.

and everybody else just watched us as if this was entertainment for them.

soon i found a hidding spot and hid there while Kiba and Kunkuro looked for me.

"i think im safe for now"

"tell me about it"

"ahh what are you doing here Sasuke?"

"hidding away from Sakura and Ino"

"nice"

"mines worse"

"ahh hey Gaara why are you hidding here too?"

"because two girls wont leave me alone"

"i geuss we have to wait here until lunch time"

"yep"

lunch time

i looked out and saw no one so i signaled Gaara and Sasuke and we all walked to the lunch room. thats when it started

"FOOD FIGHT!"

"crap"

Gaara hid behind his sand shield and so did i while Sasuke got glomped with food.

"hahaha sucker!"

"this isnt funny Sonya"

"well it is for me"

after lunch everyone took a shower and went to eat dinner. soon i went upstairs and walked onto the balcony and looked up at the sky. later i heard the girls put their hair up and went to bed, so i went to lay on my bed and try to sleep. but i couldnt because i had to leave Gaara that one day.