chunnin exams second exam

when Gaara got back his siblings were awake and were training and asking why was i here and where is Gaara. i told them to shut up and they listened. but Kunkuro still had hearts in his eyes.

"keep looking at me like that and you're going to lose your eyes"

he gulped and stopped staring at me.

Sonya's*POV*

as i watched them they started to fight and i got annoyed and smacked their heads together and they moaned.

"what was that for" Temari growled

"thats for not shutting up"

soon Gaara came out of the shadows with his same hate face on and held up the scroll

"got it"

"since you got your scroll im leaving see ya"

"not so fast" Kunkuro said

"what now"

"will you be my girlfriend"

my eye twitched and i yelled

"never in a million years buddy"

he had anime tears and i left

"see ya and maybe hope i dont have to fight you in the arena"

"what is that supossed to mean"

"it means if i do face one of you i will not hesitate to kill you" i threatened the two looked frightened as i said those words. i walked off and smirked.

soon i was alone again and i headed towards the tower until someone grabbed me from behind and i gasped.

"Naruto what are you doing?"

"can you help us Sasuke is getting his butt kicked"

"fine as long as it humiliates him then why not"

i walked along side of Naruto and found Sasuke and Sakura standing still. soon i saw a large snake and i laughed darkly.

"mwhahahahahahaha"

i summoned a giant bobcat and the snake looked terrified and started to flee until the bobcat caught it and slurped it down like a noodle.

"yuck"

"sweeeeaaaaatttt"

after a freaking he/she snake looking person came out of no where and i freaked out.

"ahh thats the ugliest thing ive seen today" i said with an 'ick' face.

so i left them to it and kept going to the tower. a day passed and i finally reached it and held my scrolls so the jonnin there would open them. after team 7, team 8, team 10, and some other teams arrived along with Gaara's team.

"hey when did you get here?" Naruto asked

"two hours ago"

"what!"

later we were givin rooms and i layed down on the bed and sighed

"this is going to be a long night"