new village, name, and look

i soon woke up in a warm place which i didnt want to get up until i heard something.

"is she alright Lord Hokage?"

"yes her breathing is normal now"

i woke up in an office and asked.

"where am i?"

"you my dear are in Konoha. im the person who is in charge of this village. what might be your name dear?"

"Blood Mysty" everyone gasped and the Hokage shooed them out.

"Blood Mysty would you like to become a ninja here? i nodded and he continued.

"you will need a new name to keep you safe. how about Sonya Tojit."

"i like it but do i need to cover my ears and tail?"

"yes and i have a place where you can stay ok."

"mh"

"there is clothing there and you will enrole in the Academy and become a ninja alright"

"mh"

"Kakashi here will take you to your place"

"thank you" i bowed my head and left with the man he called Kakashi. while we walked i had a hood on to cover my ears and tucked my tail inside my pants. when we got to my apartment i was amazed at how it looked like a mini mansion because it had three extra rooms in it. Kakashi left me and i took a hot bath and put on some pjs and curled up and fell asleep.

the next morning i got up at five and put on a red tank top, black shorts, put some parts of my hair into buns to cover up my ears and tucked my tail in my shorts and headed to the Academy. when i got to the room i was so post to be in the teacher looked at me and asked.

"ah you must be Sonya Tojit you will be sitting by Sasuke over there" he pointed to a boy with black hair who had girls around him with hearts in their eyes. when i got over there they gave me death glares and i sat down and looked at the teacher.

"alright we will take a test and do another transform test"

everyone moaned and he passed out the test paper. i looked at it and while he was talking i worked on it and than said.

"im done"

he looked at me and everybody gasped and he came over and looked at my test and he gasped.

"how did you know the answers you just got here and you aced the test"

"hehe i just guessed really"

"impressive" he finished giving out the papers and i sat quietly waiting for everyone to finish. when they did we did a transformation test which i stood in line. the first people did it correctly but when i saw this one blonde do it i held in my laughter. but the teacher just got a major nose bleed. two girls were next and they passed after they kept saying,"Sasuke is mine"

when my turn came i did it correctly and sighed with relief. everyone else passed accept the blonde. when the bell rang i ran out into the halls, but when i was almost out someone grabbed me by the wrist and turned me around. as i looked at the person it was no other than himself Sasuke Uchiha.

"how did you beat me at the paper test?"

"i dont know really i just guessed why are you mad at me for finishing the test first?"

"no im just amazed"

"well i got to go home bye" i got out of his grip and ran home only to find him at my door.

"how did you get here before i  did?"

"i teleported"

"well go home because i want to be left alone please"

"i live right next to you" i had a sweatdrop on the back of my head and teleported into my room leaving him outside of my door.