chunnin exams beggining

when i got to the hall where everyone was supost to be i noticed that it wasnt the right one so i walked up to the front and saw two boys gaurding the door. i looked behind me and saw a bunch of boys with hearts in their eyes and i sighed.

"move i know this isnt the right floor. you put a genjustu on so no one would notice. so move you retards"

"who is going to make us you?"

"yes"

i vanished and appeared behind them and kicked them down with a kunai to each of their throats. they trembled in fear and i undid the genjustu and walked to the room i was so post to be in. it was the first part of the chunnin exams. the test was first.

i sat down and the teacher went over the rules and while he was doing that i finished and waited till everyone else finished theirs. we all gave the tests to the teacher and he graded them.

a lot of people passed and some had to go home. after we moved onto the next test and it was the forest of death. nice name its cetchy.

"ok one of you has to go in alone or you can do a group of two"

"group of two Sakura and Naruto and Sonya with me"

"sorry Sasuke but im going in alone and besides if we do two on two teams Naruto and Sakura wont make its so i need you to help them. and i have a few tricks up my sleeve so im ok"

"ok each team gets a heavan or earth scroll. the goal is to get the other scroll and make it to the tower in three days got it"

everyone nodded and she gave each team a scroll and opened the gate. as sson as it opened we all rushed in and started the hunt.

a few hours later i heard screams being cut off and i smirked. i had a heavan scroll all i needed to do was find an earth scroll. as i was walking i heard giggles and went to see Gaara and his sibilings looking at this strange team of girls and i growled because they had hearts in their eyes as they looked at Gaara. "Ewww fan girls!" i yelled inside my head.

but there was a good sign to this because they had an earth scroll. so i hid in the shadows and waited until they attacked Temari and Kunkuro. soon i realized they had poison on their kunais and jumped out and attacked them. their eyes went wide as i grew my demonic parts on me. only i didnt show my ears or tail to them.

"who are you"

"just a girl who is going to kill you and take your scroll"

before they could react i dug my claws into them and they let out a blood curling scream and i created a sword and slit their throats. after i went back to normal and grabbed their scroll and started to leave until.

"hey they were supossed to be my kill"

"well you didnt attack them in time and i did it first. and besides you let your siblings get attacked"

"because they are weak"

"well they're going to die because thats a poison thats killd them in 2 hours"

"what"

"but if you let me i can save them"

"fine"

i walked over to the two moaning siblings and did a healing justu and took the poison out and put it in a small glass jar and said

"they're fine now but you need to protect them or they wont make it. because if they are hit with a weapon or justu they will die instantly got it"

"but how am i so post to get to the tower"

"i will do a summoning  justu and carry them there while you get your other scroll"

"how long will they be asleep"

"for an hour so go do your killing now and i will watch them"

"fine"

so he started to leave until i summoned a huge black cat and placed them on it and started to head out.