chunnin exams finals

the three months went by extremaly fast and i have trained hard at night to finish. when i went to the arena i saw everyone looking at the fighting sheet.

round 1 Naruto vs Neji

round 2 Gaara vs Sasuke

round 3 Kunkuro vs Shino

round 4 Temari vs Shikamaru

round 5 mystery vs Sonya

"now who could that be?. i wonder  if its the last person standing?. who knows i just have to find out" i thought curiously. when everyone arrived i noticed Sauke wasnt here. so i went over to Naruto and asked.

"hey Naruto where is Sasuke?"

"i dont know but i hope he gets here soon"

it took a while for Naruto and Neji to finish but it was sweet of Naruto to be fighting for Hinata. "maybe they should go out" i was soon interupted in my thoughts when i heard that Naruto had won. he stared up at me and i gave him a thumbs up. the next round there was still no sign of Sasuke so i walked up to the Hokage and said.

"people came here to see Gaara and Sasuke fight so if you disqualify Sasuke than the people wont be happy"

"and what do you supose would please them?"

"pospone the match and turn it into the fourth match then they can really fight and besides everybody else wants to get it over with"

"alright i supose" i walked down and he shouted.

"Gaara and Sasuke's match has been moved to the fourth match"

everyone cheered and watched the next match begin.

it was Kunkuro and Shino. but Kunkuro resigned for un-related reasons so the next match began.

finally some real action this match was Temari against Shikamaru. as the match began no one moved so i desided to take a nap.

after nap

i looked down to see Shikamaru resign. but i knew he had won already so then it was the big match. the match between Gaara and Sasuke, but where was Sasuke. a few minuts passed and Sasuke was about to get disqualified until a poof of leaves and smoke came and it came with Sasuke and Kakashi.

"sorry we were late"

"safe by two seconds"

"yeah kick his but Sasuke!" Naruto shouted. this was a match i had to pay attention too. because it was going to get ugly down there in a few minutes i just knew it. as the matched began they both ran at each other and faught well. soon it started to get worse.

Sasuke ran at Gaara with Chidora and Gaara made sand spikes come out of his sand ball. when Sasuke hit Gaara there was silence until there was a scream.

"blood its my blood"

than i heard Kunkura say, "Crap".

"Temari forget the plan we got to get Gaara out of here"

"hai"

they both jumped down grabbed him, and ran into the woods. i jumped out of my seat and went after them. when i saw them my hair buns got caught and i said frustrated.

"screw this im going Blood style"

i took out my buns and my tail that matched my red outfit and chased after Gaara.