team 7 whoo hoo

the next day i ran into Naruto who....had a head band yea.

"you got a head band good job Naruto i knew you could do it" he gave me a smile and we both walked to class. when we got there the teacher let us sit wherever we wanted to sit. so i sat next to Naruto and looked at Sasuke who had all the girls over him accept TenTen. i laughed at him and the teacher began.

"when i call your name and what teamm your on your sensai will pic you up and you will leave got it"

we all nodded and he started to call out people and their sensais came to pic them up. soon the teacher left and me, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura one of Sasuke's fan girls were the only ones left. later Naruto got an eraser and put it on the top of the door. when our sensai came in the eraser fell on him and Naruto laughed while i giggled until i realized who it was.

"Kakashi?! we sorry we didnt know it was you"

"oh hey Sonya and for the rest of you my first impression of you is that i hate you all"

they rest of them had a What the Heck expression on their faces until he said.

"meet me on the roof top so we can introduce ourselves to each other"

he poofed into a cloud of gray smoke that i constantly ran through until it disappeared. we all got to the roof top and he Kakashi said.

"i want you to introduce yourselves and tell me all your likes, dislikes, and your hopes and dreams for the future are"

"wait we dont know who you are"

"im Kakashi Hitake and i have no intention of telling you anything other than that so lets begin"

"im Naruto Uzumaki, i like raman, i hate it when i have to wait three minutes for it to cook, and my hopes and dreams for the future are that im going to become the greatest Hokage ever!"

i looked at him and smiled.

"im Sakura Haruno, i like(giggle), i hate Naruto!, and my hopes and dreams for the future are(stare at Sasuke and giggle)"

"ok next"

"Sasuke Uchiha, i have no likes, and have one hate, and have no hopes and dreams for the future except that i have to kill a certain  someone"

Naruto looked frightened when he heard that because he thought that it was him Sasuke was talking about.

"Sonya Tojit, i like hanging out with Naruto and i like someone who i will not reveal, i hate Pinkie  over there(points at Sakura) and i Hate people who keep grabbing me when i try to go home(points at Sasuke), and my hopes and dreams for the future are somethings i wont tell you"

"ok well dont eat breakfast tomorrow or you will puke and meet me in the third training grounds"

he poofed away again and i played with it, after i jumped off the roof and ran home just in time. i played with Gaara's sand and actually made it move,"yes i finally did it" i put it back in my pouch and i sighed. as night started to creep up i put my black tee and shorts back on with my head band on my hips and weapons pouch on my left leg and Gaara's sand on my right and did the same thing i did last night.

when i got home it was five and i ate an apple and put on green camo shorts and tee with my camo weapons pouch and went to the third training grounds. soon i approached the training grounds only to hear Naruto and Sakura complain about how Kakashi sensai was late.

"oi tell me when Kakashi sensai gets here got it"

"hai"

i ran off into the woods and set traps like chakra strings, letter bombs, kunais, and other dangerous things. after i took a nap and woke up to hear.

"Kakashi sensai is here"

i ran back to hear Kakashi sensai say.

"a black cat crossed my path"

"oh sure it did" i said. he showed us three bells and Sakura asked.

"why is there three, bacause there is four of us?"

"because one of you wont pass, you have to get the bells away from me before this timer goes off and if you dont none of you gets  lunch, and one more thing you have to come at me like you want to kill me"

Naruto charged at him only to get pinned to the ground with a kunai up against his throat.

"i didnt say go yet"

he let Naruto go and said

"GO!"

with that said he disappeared while the rest of us ran into the woods and i erased my chakra.