finish or you dont pass

soon i heard Naruto and Kakashi sensai fight, later i heard someone spring one of my traps and i went to find Kakashi in my chakra string web.

"thanks for the bell"

i grabbed the bell and put it where no one dared to take..in my shirt haha. i released him and i laughed. soon i sensed someone trying to eat the lunches and Kakashi went to go stop them. after Naruto was tied up against the pole.

later i heard Sakura scream than faint. after i heard fighting, a boom, and someone moaning. so i went to see Sasuke's head sticking out of the ground. soon Sakura got up and screamed again than fainted...again.

"need help?"

"no"

"fine then i will just have to poke you"

"you wouldnt dare"

"try me"

after i started poking and hitting him until i thought of an idea.

"hey Sasuke look what i got"

i pulled the bell from underneath my shirt and jinggled it and he said.

"how did you get that?"

"well when i said tell me when Kakashi sensai gets here i ran of into the woods and set up traps. when all you guys were fighting Kakashi got stuck in one of my traps and i just simply took the bell and put it in my shirt."

"man you're good"

"why thank you Duck Butt"

"what did you say"

"Duck Butt do you need help or not"

"fine"

"yea. hold on it will just take a second"

i put my hands together and slammed them on the ground and Sasuke was half way out. then I grabbed his hand and pulled him out. soon he pulled me into a hug and I pushed him away.

"what was that for you dang Uchiha"

"I don't know"

"than why did you hug me, because you know I'm not the type of person you can hug"

i ran off and climbed up a tree, sat down and silently cried and held my knees tightly. soon I thought of Gaara and cried more." why did he threaten me all because I was Gaara's friend. Gaara" soon the timer went off and I ran to the open area and found everybody there with Naruto tied up.

"hey Kakashi sensai why do you only have two bells?"

"because I have one of them" I said while I came out of the shadows holding the bell I had got.

"how did you get it" Naruto asked.

"oh some little birdy got caught in a little trap"

"Kakashi sensai got caught in a trap?!"

"hehe yeah she Sonya put a trap out and i fell for it"

everyone was shocked and they had sweatdrops on them with their heads down until.

"you all fail because you were so post to do teamwork but no you all had to do it yourselves. but at least one of you were smart enough to fool me and get a bell."

a few minutes later I walked over to Naruto and untied him from the post. after i gave him my lunch and Sasuke and Sakura gasped.

"i don't care what happens to me all i care is that Naruto gets fed and we all have our full strength when we have to do another training exercise.

then there was a poof with an angry Kakashi who came out of it.

"YOU!...........pass"

"huh"

"because you did the opposite of what i said. and that is why you are the first team of mine to pass. because(somtin somtin about scum and lower than scum)"

soon we all got up and left, I ran home happy and didn't notice Sasuke grab my shoulder. after he turned me around and tried to kiss me but I pushed him away and ran home crying.