15

"(Y/N)! I can't believe you actually made it! Took you long enough, huh?" Your eyes widened as the door to the library you were leaning on for support suddenly opened, causing you to fall. Sh*t. You tried to catch yourself before you hit the ground until you realized that something had caught you. "Nishishi~! You really are falling for me!"

"Th-That's not it... Now let go of me, will you?"

"Hmm... No thanks!" He dragged you more into the library and closed the door. "Geez, why were you that exhausted in the first place? Was it me~?" He winked playfully at you.

"Tsk. How cute."

"You're not shaken up one bit...!" The boy pouted before a smirk crossed his face. "Hey, how about we go into a dark room and see what develops?"

"...The hell!?"

"Nishishi! I learned it from a photographer!"

"Ugh... What do you want from me, anyway? You said you wanted to do something with me..."

"Hey, now...! I was getting there!" Kokichi huffed. He took one of your hands and twirled you out of his arms, as if it were some part in a dance number. "First off... Do you trust me?"

The question threw you off a bit. You weren't quite sure how he would talk to either a 'yes' or a 'no'. "...For now, I...guess I do. But if you do anything creepy then I'll never trust you again."

The boy in front of you just looked at you for a moment, not saying a word. He seemed like he was wondering about something, but you didn't question it. "...Anyway.." He suddenly pulled out a knife.

"...!" You then remembered the situation you were in. He wasn't approaching you. You them thought about his character. Something's telling me that he wouldn't normally kill someone... You took a few breaths. "...So... What are we going to be doing with the...knife?"

"It's a game of risk and chance!" he told you excitedly. "Spin the knife three times, and whoever it lands on has to stab or cut themselves with the knife!"

"...Yes. Quite risky and full of chances," you said uneasily. Kokichi, still holding one of your hands, led you to the floor. You sat down, him following suit. "Who's going first?"

"Hmm..." He tapped a finger to his chin. "Oh! How about we spin the knife three times and whoever it lands on has to go first?"

"...Sure." You put your hand on the knife that had been placed between the two of you. At the same time, Kokichi had went to put his hand on the knife. You two looked up for a moment, eyes locking. You started to feel weird, so you quickly looked down. With both of you having a hand on the knife's handle, the two of you spun it. Once. Twice.

Third time... you thought. You closed your eyes for a second.

"I gotta go first," one of you said. You opened your eyes. Kokichi was pushing your hand away from the knife, in an almost...cautious manner. "Okay! Soooo, I'll just spin three times. One." He spun once. "Two." He spun again. "Three." His last spin was noticeably more weaker than the rest. "Welp, looks like this turn, I've got to take the bullet! Alright!"

"Hey, wait—" He was too quick. He pricked one of his fingers before he could give it another thought. You were quickly put on edge at the sight of his pink blood being exposed. "You...actually just did that?"

"Yeah I did! Next time the knife lands on someone we'll have to turn it up a notch! Yourrr turn!"

"But..." You pointed towards his finger.

"Ah, I'm fine!" He put his hand behind his back. "Go on, now."

You put your hand on the knife. It was still slightly warm from where Kokichi had gripped it. Closing your eyes you started to spin. "One, two—"