Daddy's Girl

He ripped out a chunk of my hair as he threw me into the passenger seat of the black Range Rover. He was soon in the drivers seat, and he turned the key in the ignition and stepped in the gas leaving tire marks on the ground below us. I looked over at him as he made the wheels scream with every turn we took. He held onto the steering wheel with all his power, causing his knuckles to turn white. His jaw was clenched tight, and his eyes were flashing between every possible place in front if him. He took one hand off the wheel and opened the glove compartment, pulling out a pack of cigarettes, and with his shaky hands, he pulled one out  of the carton and lit it.

"You're scared," I breathed. He turned his head towards me and blew a cloud of smoke into my face.

"No, I'm not," He replied. I chuckled at his response and nodded.

"Don't lie to me." He slammed his free hand onto the wheel, causing me to jump.

"Lie to you?! I don't even know you! And you don't even know me!" He took a glance at me and then turned his attention back towards the road.

"I know enough and have seen enough to know you spell trouble." I growled.

"I'm guessing you've heard about me then." I nodded as an answer and then said:

"Yeah more then I wanted to. Believe me." It went silent for a while before he licked his lips.

"Are you scared?"

"No."

"You should be," I scoffed at the fact that he thought he was tough.

"I've seen worse," I spat back. He cringed at what I said, and slammed on the breaks, flunging me forward. He let his cigarette hang from his lips. He took another long drag before pulling it out of his lips. His grey eyes were now almost black. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"I kill people for a living." He took the cigarette in his hand and burned it into me knee. I cried out in pain, tears brimming my eyes.

"Oh, shut up, Princess! I thought you've seen worse..." His words were like venom.

"If my daddy-"

"IF YOUR DADDY WHAT?!"

"N-nothing..."

"Good girl. Now sit back in the seat and shut up." I pushed myself into the seat, and he got back onto the road. It was silent for what felt like years.

"Can I turn on the radio?" He shook his head no.

"Why not?" He didn't say anything to my question. He just turned and glared at me. 

I sat in my car seat in the back of the car. I watched the rain pound against the window as my angry father sped down the road. My mom reached for the radio and turned on a station. "What are you doing?! Change the station, I hate this song!! Does this look like a big joke!? There's a little boy laying dead with a slit throat in your living room! Ha-ha! You loved him didn't you....?" My mom curled herself into a ball in the passenger seat and crying.

"N-no.." She managed to whimper out.

"SHUT UP BITCH, DON'T FUCKIN' LIE TO ME," my dad screamed, throwing his arm up in frustration, and causing the car to go into another lane.

"Daddy!!!" I screamed as the horn of a truck went off, my dad pulled back into the right lane.

"WHAT'S THIS GUYS PROBLEM? FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE! YEAH, BITE ME! Faith... Faith... Why don't you like me? You think I'm ugly, don't you? Don't you?!" I was confused why Daddy's voice went from angry to sad to angry.

"It's not that-" my mom started to say, but got cut off by my dad when she went to touch him.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME. DON'T TOUCH ME! I hate you! I HATE YOU! Oh my God... I LOVE YOU..."

I snapped out of my thoughts when the door to my side of the car opened, and the grey-eyed boy stood there. He looked scarier than ever.

"Come on, get out." He spat, nodding his head towards the surprisingly put together house in front of me. Regardless of its looks, I was scared to get out and enter it.

"I can't... I'm scared," His eyes grew dark at what I said, and he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me out, slamming me onto the cold driveway. I felt him pull me up by my hair, and he dragged me behind him into the house. We walked straight into a small living room where he threw me on the couch. Before he walked out of the room, he was followed back in by an older man with blond hair and blue eyes. He turned towards me and his face softened. Daddy... I stood up and ran over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him.

"I love you, Daddy," I mumbled into his neck.

"I love you too, Nala." I released him from the hug and he pointed for me to sit on the couch.

"Is this a new thing, now? We fucking hug the people who witness our work?" The grey-eyed boy growled. My dad glared at him.

"This is my daughter, Nala. Introduce yourself." He spat towards the grey-eyed boy. The boy placed another smoke between his lips and walked over to me, putting out his hand, waiting for me to take it.

"Justin McCann," He muttered. I refused to take his hand and he pulled it away. "Okay." He mumbled under is breath.

"What did he do to you?" My dad asked me. I flashed my eyes up at Justin to see him lighting a smoke, hiding the flame behind his hand. He glared at me and shook his head no. I looked back at my dad.

"Nothing." My dad nodded before standing up and turning towards Justin.

"Take her home." He ordered him. I stood up.

"Daddy, why can't I stay here with you?" I asked. He shook his head before saying:

"I don't want you involved in this shit." And with that, he walked out of the room. I looked over at Justin, who blew out a ring of smoke before opening the door and bowing, pointing an arm out the door.

"After you, Princess Nala." He hissed.

--------

Hey guys! comment, vote, share, etc, etc, etc🙊