I Fucking Hate You! ...But I Love You

NALA'S POV

I tore Justin's room apart looking for the little tight red dress. Once I found it, I managed to finish my hair and makeup before Justin got back to the house and started banging on his locked bedroom door.

"NALA OPEN THE FUCK UP!" He yelled from the other side of the door. I knew it was only a matter of time before he broke through the lock and got in. I tip toed over to my bag and grabbed a pair of sleek black heels. I held them in my hand and walked over to the doors that opened to the balcony. I was quiet to open them. I tip toed to the edge and climbed over it, slowly lowering myself down. I started to walk into the sunset towards the direction of the club.

JUSTIN'S POV

"I'M GONNA GIVE YOU THREE FUCKING SECONDS TO OPEN THIS DOOR," I spat. I could feel myself getting angrier by the second.

"ONE." I threw my whole weight against the door.

"TWO." I threw all my weight against it a second time.

"THREE!" This time when I threw my weight against the door it went collapsing inward. I smirked to myself.

"Honey I'm home," I sang as I walked into the room. Right when I looked up from my feet I saw the balcony windows open.

"Tricky little bitch.."

NALA'S POV

I was leaning against the bar talking to this cute boy with piercing blue eyes, and a million dollar smile.

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" He asked me, yelling over the music. I tucked some hair behind my ear and smiled. I jumped when I felt a hand placed on my shoulder.

"Yeah, um, ex-fucking-cuse me," the guy with his hand on my shoulder growled before stepping forward and head butting the guy I was talking to in the face. The man in front of me turned around to look at me and smiled. I was met with the grey eyes of the boy of whom I found love with. He had his signature smoke hanging out of his mouth.

"Miss me baby?" he mocked before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I was kicking him and punching him. I kept screaming about how much I hate him as he dragged me through the club, the cold night air hit me but not as hard as hitting the bottom of his trunk. I sat up and looked into his dead, grey eyes.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU, JUSTIN MCCANN! I FUCKING HATE YOUR SOUL! I FUCKING HATE YOU!"

"I FUCKING KNOW." He screamed back with veins bulging out of his neck, before slamming the trunk on me.

JUSTIN'S POV

I could only see flashes of her face in my head. I shook my head and slammed my hands in the wheel.

"YOU LEFT A SOUR LITTLE TASTE IN MY MOUTH NOW, YOU WERE JUST LOOKING FOR THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE. YOU'RE A PRETTY PICTURE BUT THE SCENERY IS SO LOUD. A FACE LIKE HEAVEN FLASHING LIGHTNING IN THE BACKGROUND. BACK AWAY FROM THE WATER, BABE, YOU'RE GONNA DROWN. THE PARTY ISNT OVER YET RIGHT!?" I laughed and through my head back, before swerving around a few cars

"God it's so fucking beautiful and tragic in the fallout, god damn, I love her anyway." I said with a sly smirk on my face. I took the last drag of my smoke before I threw it out the window.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I heard my mom's angelic voice scream from the passenger seat. I looked over and saw her there, her green eyes blood shot and her long  carmel hair flowing along her shoulders. I blinked a few times trying to wash her away. I knew she wasn't actually there.

"What are you planning to do with that poor girl who loves you!? She didn't do anything wrong!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"JUSTIN WATCH OUT!!" I swerved out of the way of a semi,  which was headed straight towards me. I swerved off the road and into the woods. I turned the car off and got out. I walked to the back of the car and popped open the trunk.

NALA'S POV

He popped open the trunk. I could feel his eyes burning holes in me. I felt pain rush through me as he grabbed a chunk of my hair, picked me up, and threw me into the cold, wet, muddy ground below. As I sat up, he squatted down next to me and started playing with his knife.

"Remember that time we went to that party, and I spilt that beer all over your dress?" He laughed before continuing.

"That was funny wasn't it?" I didn't respond. I just glared into his grey eyes.

"THAT WAS FUNNY WASNT IT." I couldn't hold it anymore, tears erupted out.

"See it all makes sense doesn't it? You and you're boyfriend have a fight. You grab a knife and during the struggle, he gets stabbed and passes out, you think he's dead so you slit your own throat. No it's like Romeo and Juliet, with no mother fucking note!" He looked up at me and smiled but I got up and ran. I could hear him running behind me.

"YOU CAN'T RUN FROM ME NALA, IT'S JUST US, NO ONE ELSE, YOU'RE JUST MAKING IT HARDER ON YOURSELF." He grabbed onto me and pinned me against a tree, holding a knife to my throat. He tilted his head to the side,

"Go on. Scream." He whispered in my ear.

"No one will hear you." He spat, pressing the knife deeper into my neck.

"I'll even scream with you," He lifted the knife off of my neck and stood back he opened his arms and started to yell.

"AH SOMEBODY HELP!" His voice echoed through the forest and he smirked before cocking his head to the side.

"Baby, see that? No one's gonna save you! You can't leave me... You just cant." His eyes glossed over with tears, and he dropped his arms to the side.

"I would've done anything for you, baby, you don't know how much I adore you... But it's over now and it's too late to save our love. Promise me you'll think of me every time you look up in the sky and see a star 'cause..." He held the knife to his throat and pressed down before running it across. I watched as he collapsed to the ground. I screamed at the top of my lungs and rushed over to him. I grabbed his chin forcing him to look at me.

"Baby stay with me! I'm right here! I'm gonna get you to the boys, okay? But I'm gunna need you to help me with all you got!!" I lifted his arm and wrapped it over my shoulders. I stood up bringing him with me, he used all his might to help me walk him to the car. I opened the door to the back and slide him in. I slammed the door and I ran to the drivers side and started the car.

"It's okay baby your going to be okay!" I backed out of where we were and made a u-turn. I drove back towards the house. I ran a hand through my hair before slamming my hands down on the wheel.

"FUCK! FUCK! HOLY FUCK!"

The tires screamed as I pulled into the driveway, I didn't even bother to park the car. I ran into the house where all the boys were sitting around the TV.

"HELP JUSTIN SLIT HIS THROAT!" They all jumped up and ran outside right behind me. Marcus lifted him out of the car and carried him into the house where he laid him out on the kitchen floor.

"I need a needle and thread, hurry," Maz shouted at Jake. Jake left the room as Justin started to gasp for air. He lifted his hand to his neck and pulled at the blood soaked part. It looked like when you rip apart silly putty. I screamed as Justin started to laugh, everyone looked at him confused. I held my hands over my mouth, shocked.

"Relax babe, it's just clay and colored corn syrup." He licked the 'blood' off of his fingers.

"Oh, fuck no," I said before I walked into the hall, my heels clicking against the floor. I kicked them off onto the floor before throwing my back against the wall and sliding down, burying my head in my hands.

----
Vote
Comment
Share
Etc