Fuck You? Fuck You.

JUSTINS POV

I went back to the house without Slim, because he went to get Nala's stuff and take it back to his mansion. There was no sign of her anywhere. No sign of MY PRINCESS anywhere. I started to run through the house looking for her, but I couldn't find her. Then I heard that priceless giggle. I jumped off of the second story balcony and onto the grass where I found Nala chilling with the guys. I got pissed off that anyone could make her laugh, and it wasn't just me. I wasn't special. Her head snapped towards me when she heard me light a smoke. She smiled at me and went back to talking to the guys.

"Nala. Walk. With me. Now." I turned around and walked out the back gate, expecting her to follow me, and of course when I turned around to check if she did, she jogged to catch up with me.

"What, Justin?" she said, her blue eyes shining up at me. I didn't say a word, I just kept walking. She followed right beside me, and soon we got to a lone alley way. I grabbed her by her hair and threw her in it. She fell and slid across the concrete. I laughed at the sight of her, helpless on the ground, scared of me. I didn't just love it... I fed off of it.

"Why don't you love me!?" I screamed at her. She tried to stand up to get away from me, but I walked towards her and stomped her down. I held by boot to her neck, slowly cutting off her air supply. "I'll give you one chance to tell me why you don't love me. Don't you dare scream when I release my damn boot." I spat at her, jaw clenched. I released my boot and she gasped for air.

"BECAUSE YOU DO SHIT LIKE THIS! IF YOU WERE JUST NORMAL, JUSTIN, I WOULD'VE WANTED YOU TO BE MY AUGUSTUS WATERS!!" I smirked and took a drag off of my cigarette. I blew all the smoke in her direction before I pulled out my knife and held it up to my neck. 

"He dies in the end! Is that what you want!? For me to die?! If that's it, I swear to god I will jam this in my frikin' aorta right now!" She pulled herself up and walked over to me. She moved the knife from my neck to my heart. 

"That's where your aorta is," She spat before walking off. I followed her back into the house and I slammed the door behind me. Her dad was in the kitchen with all of her stuff. I stood behind her dad and took another long drag of of my smoke.

"Change of plans, sweetie, I have to go out if town for a few weeks. You'll be fine staying with the boys, right?" She looked back at me with big blue eyes.

"Yeah, she'll be fine." I spat. I watched as Slim kissed the top of her head and leave the house. I kept my cold stare if her until I heard his tires squeal out of the driveway. Then I walked over to her and grabbed her hair throwing her on the floor, but I kept a hold of her hair. She screamed as soon as she hit the ground, and it fueled me. I started to drag her across the floor but she was kicking and screaming. I flew open the door to the basement and it made a crashing noise. I tightened my grip on her hair and started walking down the stairs with her behind me. When we got to the bottom, I let go of her hair and crawled on top of her, she was doing anything to get me off, kicking screaming, hitting, I grabbed her wrists and pinned her down.

"STOP IT! STOP! STOP FIGHTING ME!" I screamed in her face before lifting her up and slamming her back down.

"STOP IT! STOP! STOP BEATING ME!" She screamed, mimicking my mannerisms.

"I love you, cunt!" She looked shocked and she relaxed under my grip.

"You love me...?" I got up and walked up the stairs without responding. I got to the kitchen and calmly opened a cabinet. I grabbed a glass and threw it at the wall. I kept grabbing more and more until I through my back against the wall and slid down it. I rested my elbows on my knees and my head in my hands. I felt a small soft hand run through my hair. I looked up and her icy blue eyes looked right through me. I stood up and looked down at the girl I towered over. She threw her small arms around my neck and I snaked mine around her waist. There we stood... As one. I felt my heart speed up and butterflies release in the pit of my stomach.

---

We were all in the car driving to the club. I still can't believe she agreed to come after what I did to her. We walked into the club. I could barely hear anything over the music. I saw Nala walk in front of me so I grabbed onto her wrist and pulled her back.

"Stay with me." I said over the blasting music. She nodded in response as we made our way to the middle of the club. Teach me How to Dougie came on, and everybody cleared a circle in the floor.

"Ouh, girl, this my jam!" I said before walking into the middle of the circle. I started to dougie. I watched Nala as I danced. She was covering her face because she was embarrassed. I danced my way over to her and dragged her into the circle, forcing her to dance with me.

"Come on, Nala, dance!!" I started to lean far to the side and raised my hands up in the air, then I would switch sides. The song stopped and I wrapped Nala in my arms. We walked out of the circle, and I pinned her against the wall, resting my forehead against hers.

"Be mine, Nala." I breathed.

"Of course..." She smiled and I leaned in to kiss her. We could hear the boys yelling shit at us. We both flipped them off without moving from our spot. I pulled away and looked into her eyes.

"Maybe 'fuck you' can be our 'okay'." She smiled at me and giggled, causing my heart to flutter.

"I'd like that." She said.

"JUSTIN, I'M NOT FUCKING WITH YOU, GET DOWN," I tightened my jaw and turned around to yell at them but I turned around to be staring down the barrel of a gun. Behind that gun was a guy with a blue bandana. I put my hands up in defense, while all my guys pulled their guns on him and everyone in the club hit the floor. 

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves here," I looked at the boys and waved for them to lower there guns, they did what they were told.

"Well, hello to the so called Prince of the Kings." I scoffed at his words.

"Do I know you?" I glowered. He went to respond when I kicked him in the lower stomach, causing him to fall back. I grabbed the gun out of his hands and cocked it back aiming it at his face. "'Cause I swear I know you..." I nodded to myself. "Oh yeah, I gutted another asshole like you in a blue bandana the other day! Now, it's your turn! Buh-bye," I smiled before firing 3 rounds into his head. Screams from the people in the club filled the air, and blood flowed through the cracks in the floor like a river. 

---

Vote

Comment

Share

Etc