I Do the Opposite

JUSTIN'S POV

I slammed the door on her after she walked out. I smirked to myself, thinking about what her face must have been like after she heard the door slam. I took a drag of my cigarette and walked into the kitchen, where her father was sitting, head in hands. He looked up when he heard me step in.

"I thought I told you too take her the fuck home!" he shouted at me. Instead of replying, I shrugged my shoulders and blew the smoke from my lungs. His eyes were filled with anger as he stood up and approached me, getting an inch away from my face.

"I'm not fucking around with you, McCann, take her home and then never talk to her again. Don't even look at her... Don't think about her..." He was dead serious, but I still chuckled at what he said and took a drag before blowing the smoke in his face.

"Your daughter's hot," I croaked out with a sly smirk on my face. He grabbed my shirt collar and lifted me up against the wall, causing my cigarette to fall to the floor of the kitchen.

"Take. Her. Home. McCann." He snapped.

"Never said I wouldn't." I replied with a smirk. He dropped me to my own two feet and stomped my smoke out on the tile. 

"Take her home, and then never, ever think of her again." He growled, never letting his eyes leave the ground. I smirked and bowed.

"Whatever you say, thy kinglyness." I turned on my heels and walked out of the house. The new fall air hit me, and I looked around, but I couldn't see Nala anywhere. I got in the SUV and started to drive down the street, and pretty soon I saw a short, tan girl with long brown hair walking down the street. I slowed down the car and rolled down the window.

"Get in the damn car!!" I screamed at her, causing her to jump. Her head whipped around to see me and her icy blue eyes pierced my soul. I could feel my heart beat picking up, and I got a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. I shook it off, and opened my mouth to speak again.

"I'm not fucking with you, Nala, get in the car!!" She didn't say shit, she just kept walking.

"Nala." Nothing.

"Nala." Nothing.

"Nala, Nala, Nala, Nala, Nala!!" Nothing. I'm getting tired of this bullshit.

"NALA!" She stomped her foot and turned to face me.

"WHAT?!" She screamed, a piece of her hair falling in front of her face.

"Get in the car." She crossed her arms in front of her chest in response, so I flashed my million dollar smile.

"Come on, I don't bite." She rolled her eyes. 

"No, you just burn people with cigarettes!" I felt myself get overwhelmed by anger when she said that. I opened the car door and got out, slamming it shut. She saw me coming and she turned and started to run. I started to chase after her.

"HEY! WHERE YOU GOING?! Get back here! You can't run from me, Nala! You're only making this harder on yourself!!" She picked up her pace so I picked up mine. I got closer to her, so I grabbed her arm and spun her around into my chest, her face was full of fear.

"Ha-ha, gotcha!" I smirked at the fact that it looked like she was going to scream for help. 

"Go on yell, I'll scream with you," I let go of her and turned to the houses on the other end of the street. "AHH!! SOMEBODY, PLEASE HELP!!" I laughed at the fact that no one was going to come, but to my surprise, an old man stepped out of his house.

"Hey, you kids alright?" He asked and kept walking closer. He finally stopped in the middle of the street when I pulled out my gun from the back of my pants and pointed it at him.

"You might want t' go inside, sir." His eyes grew seeing he was staring down the barrel of a gun, but he didn't leave. He stayed there and shook his head.

"There's no way in hell that I'm leaving her out here with you." I smirked at his bravery, and ran my free hand through my hair. I cocked the gun back.

"Fine." I spat before I fired 3 rounds into his chest. Nala screamed as she watched the man's blood pool around him and run down a path, and when it pooled around her feet, she passed out into my arms.