All the Stars in the Sky

NALA'S POV

I watched the blood flow down the lines in the boards. I looked up to see Justin and he turned around.

"COME ON NALA, DON'T JUST STAND THERE!! ARE YOU FUCKIN' STUPID!?" He screamed at me before grabbing me arm and pulling me out of the club. We were followed by the other guys. We all pulled into the car and drove calmly down the street.

"Oh shit, we're gonna get caught, oh fuck, they're gonna call the cops!!" I screamed, placing my head in my hands and freaking out. All the boys laughed, I lifted my head confused.

"Everyone in this town is too scared to call the damn cops!" Marcus laughed as he drove the van down the street.

"Yeah, let's party, motherfuckers!" Justin shouted before sticking his upper body out of the window along with grabbing a baseball bat. He held it firm in his hands and pulled it back. We came up to a mail box and he swung the bat, knocking it off of the post. He pulled himself back inside the car and kissed me on the cheek.

"You're fucking insane!" I shouted at him and he rolled his eyes before he dug around in his pocket to pull out a smoke and a lighter. He placed it in his mouth, took a drag, and looked at me.

"You're wrong. I'm not insane. I'm psychotic. I'm a roller coaster that only goes down!!" 

"You have to go down before you go up." 

"Well, what about this, it went up until the night of the fire." His jaw clenched just even thinking about that night.

"What about the fire?"

"Fuckin forget about it Nala." He growled at me.

"Let's go to the lake", he stated staring no where in particular. The car ride was silent. No one talked, since Justin, though psycho, is usually the one who starts the conversations. The car stopped at a dock and we all piled out. Justin walked off in a different direction then us all, so I decide to chance after him.

"Justin, what the fuck's wrong with you?" He spun around and his eyes were dark, his fists clenched at the side.

"We touch... I feel a rush, it's lust... It's torturous... And you did the impossible. Gain my trust. Don't play games, it would be dangerous if you fuck me over, 'cause if I get hurt, I'm gonna show you what it's like to hurt. 'cause I've been treated like dirt. Before you, nobody knew me. I'm cold, I show no emotion what so ever, so, and I'm not joking when I tell you... You take my breath away..."

---

Hey guys sorry it's really short but I am kinda stuck on where to go with this chapter and him spilling his emotions so yeah