The Stare Before the Kiss

NALA'S POV

I pulled on my pajamas and put my wet hair up in a top bun. I crawled into bed, and started to fall asleep. I was almost unconcious when my phone started to ring. It was a number I didn't recognize, so I pressed the top button making it go silent so I could go to sleep.

JUSTIN'S POV

My bloody hand played with the edge of the pay phone as my other hand held it.

"Ring, ring..."

"Come on pick up," I begged, tapping my fingers against the metal.

"You have reached the voice mail box of-" I slammed the phone back into its place, hanging up. I placed my hands in my hair, pulling at the ends. I bent over and screamed at the top of my lungs.

"FUCK THAT CUNT!" I yelled before I pulled my mask down over my face and walked towards her house.

NALA'S POV

I woke up and my eyes fluttered open I looked up to see a guy in a green ski mask with an upside down cross on the forehead, I screamed and backed up against the wall.

"I FUCKING KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED A CUNT LIKE YOU! I NEEDED YOU!" He screamed at me. He seemed so familiar. Then I put two and two together, and realized it was Justin. "I FUCKING NEEDED YOU! YOU FUCKING CUNT!" I took a closer look at him and saw he was covered in dry blood and it was coming from him. 

"Justin!" He just kept yelling.

"Justin!" More yelling.

"JUSTIN!" His eyes switched to black.

"BITCH, SHUT THE FUCK UP WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!"

"YOU'RE BLEEDING!" I screamed back at him, he dropped his protective stance and nodded.

"You act like it's my first time being stabbed or something..." He shrugged and ran a hand through his hair.

"At least let me clean you up," I whispered. He nodded and followed me into my bathroom. He sat on the edge of my bathtub as I pulled open my cabinet and started to dig through it, pulling out a first aid kit. 

"Take off your shirt," I told him and I heard his giggle from behind me. "What?"

"I mean, I'm stabbed here an' all you can think of is getting my clothes off." I rolled my eyes and turned around to kneel in front of him. I placed myself between his knees, I heard him chuckle again.

"What the fuck is it now?!" I spat at him and he shrugged

"I thought it would be longer before I got you on your knees." I rolled my eyes and clenched my jaw while I kept cleaning up the blood.

"I fucking hate you." I snapped at him.

"Hey!" his husky voice drew my head up, his grey eyes meeting my blue ones. He placed a finger under my chin and tilted his head to the side. He leaned in and rested his forehead on mine, his eyes flashing between my eyes and my lips, and soon he leaned in and our lips pressed together. I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach and my heart beat pick up. He pulled away and looked in my eyes.

"I'm sorry... I'll shut up." I kept cleaning the dried blood off of his ripped abs. He drew in a deep breath and sighed.

"So... Nala... Where'd your parents get that name?" I smiled at his curiosity.

"Well, my daddy said my mom's favorite movie was the Lion King, so whenever they'd watch it, she'd curl up like a little girl. So my dad wanted to name me Nala, 'cause then whenever my mom looked at me she'd see her favorite thing and not my dad." He nodded as I got up to throw away the bloody cloth. I turned back around and ran into his muscular chest. He smirked down at me, and I pushed passed him and he followed right behind. I pulled out gauze and a wrap, I placed the gauze on the wound, and then he lifted his arms up to let me wrap it around him. I pinned it together, and then he kissed the top of my head and pulled out a smoke.

"Okay, I'm gonna go... I have shit to do." I stood there in shock as I watched him leave my house. I picked up the kit and threw it. Everything scattered across my bathroom.

"What the fuck!" I shouted, alone in my room. 

---

Aww they cute

Vote

Comment

Share

Etc