Daddy's House

I woke up Monday morning and showered, did my intense eye makeup, and got ready for school. I got dressed in black leggings a long, baggy, grey shirt, a red, black, and white Nike beanie, long,  white, socks that went over my leggings, and red Vans. When I walked down to my kitchen, I couldn't help but think that I didn't hear or see Justin or my step dad. I walked into my kitchen to see Kiandria sitting in the counter eating all the berries out of my Captain Crunch. I rolled my eyes and opened my fridge to get some juice... But there was none. 

"Kiandria, where the fuck is my juice?" I looked over at her and she shrugged.

"I drank it." I slammed the fridge shut and leaned against it, staring at her. "But, like, anyway dude, where's your step dad? He's usually here giving me a lecture about eating his food... Not to mention my dreads, tattoos and piercings. He claims I'm 'going no where'." I smirked.

"You are going no where." She put her arms up and nodded.

"Exactly!" I rolled my eyes at her, and walked towards the door. She followed. We grabbed our bags and walked towards the school. I liked that we could hear all the leaves crunch under our feet. We stopped at the sign to cross into the school. I looked at the street and saw a bunch of kids playing in the water that was flowing down the gutter. I shook my head and rolled my eyes at how careless parents are here. We continued across the street and into the school. Everyone was staring at Kiandria because, according to them, she's a white trash whore. But in reality, she just needs someone to care. We walked to my locker. I opened it and grabbed my history book. We walked to history class and sat in the back, and right when we did the bell rang.

"Blah blah blah blah blah," was all I heard him say until he said: "What do you think Nala?" I stopped drawing on my desk and looked up.

"I don't know." He didn't respond. He just continued on with his lesson until one kid spoke up.

"That's such fucking bullshit. You wouldn't let any if us do that! But you're just scared 'cause her dad runs the gang that runs the whole fucking city! She's just a stupid ass cunt." I felt tears brim my eyes and I got up, grabbed my stuff, and ran out if the room, the school, and down the road until I reached my dad's house. I ran inside. My dad stood up at the sight of his daughter crying. I ran into his arms.

"What's wrong, baby?" he cooed in my ear.

"Everyone at school hates me 'cause I'm your daughter!" He ran his hand through my hair, trying to calm me down.

"Hush, baby girl, me and Justin have to go take care if something, you're gonna stay here and take a week off of school. okay?" I nodded into his shirt and let go of him. I turned towards the stairs and saw Justin standing at the bottom. He looked so perfect... He was wearing light wash jeans, black combat boots, a white v-neck, and a red bandana covering his mouth.

"Oh, hey, Nala!" My dad was glaring at him. I could feel it.

"We have to go take care of something, I'll be back later, Princess." My dad stated before walking out of the house with Justin. I turned to see 4 other guys in the kitchen. The one with the bleached hair introduced all of them.

"Hey. I'm Marcus, the box top hair is Maz, the blonde kid with thick eyebrows is Jake."

JUSTIN'S POV

We pulled up to the warehouse and I followed him in. I smiled at what he had in-store. Right when we walked in, the smell of rotting flesh hit out noses. Slim followed the sent to the bathroom, where the plastic bathtub was full of blood. He turned and saw Nala's step dad's severed head sitting in the sink, soaking in a pool of its own blood. Next to it was the bloody chain saw. "This is fuckin' gross, McCann," He spat after he dry heaved a couple times. His head shot towards the kitchen when he heard the pans clinging. 

"Oh, great, what mess is it, now?!" He stormed passed me and into the kitchen. I followed and watched as he saw all the blood stained walls and floors. He pulled the lid off of one of the clinging pots to show a pot of boiling blood filled with some of step dad's organs. Slim turned and puked onto the blood painted floor.

"Is this what all the pans are full of, you sick fuck?!" I chuckled and shook my head running a hand through my hair.

"Well not all of them are organs... Some are limbs. And one's Mac and cheese 'cause I got hungry," He looked at me like I was insane. Well, I mean I am, but that doesn't mean you have the right to look at me like I am.

"I understand he deserved it but isn't this over kill?" I ignored his question and walked over to the pan with Mac and cheese and started eating. I pulled out a chunk of meat and threw it at him.

"Ew! What the fuck was that!?" He shouted at me, cringing.

"Some of his leg meat." I laughed at my joke. "Nah, it's beef."

"Justin, I'm not cleaning this up." Slim spat at me.

"I'm not either."

"Fine." I hesitated before I looked up from eating my food.

"I think I love her." He turned and glared at me.

"Psychos like us don't love."

---

Vote

Comment

Share

Etc