Introduction

For some of you seeing the full book here is confusing as this book was previously published - however, the truth is that I was taken into a deal by a bad company and people who did not really care for me or my book and heavily changed/ruined the book and the experience. Because of that, I decided to break my contract and bring my book back to wattpad. I hope you guys enjoy! 

This book is dedicated to every person who has ever blamed themselves for what happened to them and ever person who is hiding their pain behind laughter, pretending not to flinch at raised voices.
The people who were told they weren't good enough, and the ones who fell through the cracks when no one was looking.
It's dedicated to those who love love too hard, who try too hard, and who fall too hard for the wrong person; who ignore the red flags in the hope that they're colour blind and the shades are mixed. 
It's dedicated to those of you who carry a piece of your broken self everyday with your head held high and your hand reaching out for support, no matter how many times the world seems to bite it.
And to those of you who are just like I was—alone, ashamed and wondering where it all went wrong, getting lost in books every day just longing to find a place of comfort, a home, a true love:
You are loved. You are beautiful. You are strong.
And you are worth far more than they have ever made you feel.
In the words of our leading man, Trent Night:
I hope you can call this place a home.

.

.

//PLEASE READ//

HELLO, MY LOVELIES!

Welcome back to the world of me actually writing, I know I've taken a few years for a break.

This book is a rewrite of my original story 'The Wolf Wants Me' which I started about five years ago and has remained uncompleted, I love the characters and story so much but hate the other version so, I decided to rewrite/complete the story.

This version is the better, more edited and current version.

The other version is messy, has plot holes, bad grammar and is just repetitive and unbelievable, I'm hoping that this one is much better and thought out, as well as more believable and easier to read. 

If you've read the first version PLEASE STAY AND READ THIS ONE, honestly it's so improved and I promise you will not be bored, I've changed the story a bit and the first chunk of the book is going to be completely different than the original for a lot of chapters. 

I would also like to thank you for reading this if you have read my previous version or any other pieces of my work because that is some real dedication and I owe you guys everything.

This book does contain violence, abuse, swearing and sexual content.

Like most books this one does start off a little slow however, I would warn that it does get quite dark, violent and mature as it goes on so please stick with it if you like that sort of thing and if you don't... too bad?

I really hope that you guys love this book and give it the same support and love that the previous version got - if not MORE!! You guys are all amazing and I can't wait to share this new one with you! 

If you guys have any book covers/banners etc send them to me and you'll receive a shoutout and maybe more if I like it!

As always I can't wait to read your comments and start interacting with you guys again!

Love you all.

E x

Copyright Nobodygirl 2018. All rights reserved by the author unless told otherwise. However, this is open to fanfiction, trailers or any added extras.