Chapter 35

Hello my beautiful angels.

I don't even know where to begin or what I can say to apologise or excuse my absence from here. What was only meant to be a couple months turned into nine and I literally could have had a child in that time it's been that long. (FYI I haven't had a kid don't panic haha).

Life is hard, being an adult sucks, and sometimes it's just too much and you have to cut life down to the basics to be able to cope again and that's pretty much what I've done.

The amount of support and love that you guys have given me over this hiatus is incredible, not only the heartwarming messages and comments that you've all left but also the amount of reads and new readers that have joined in my absence.

I fucking love each and every single one of you with my entire being.

The last time I uploaded we were at 190K reads – were now sitting at 333K reads. You have no idea how much that means to me.

I hope you're all still here and are ready to try this again.

We're back my lovelies, and I'm not leaving.

To all you new guys, welcome to the family. You've joined the best one you could have possibly found.

All my love xxx

.

.

A little recap for you guys in case you've forgotten things, although I always like to go back and read from the start again when that happens to me!

Elle and Trent are our main characters. Kristie, Cameron and Tom are all Elle's best friends. Cole, Scarlette and the rest of the pack are Trent's friends. Matt is Elle's (now ex) boyfriend, his friends Carter, Luke and Andy are the worst human beings ever. Elle's father is a drunk who is also abusive towards our lovely Elle. Elle and Trent have had their first kiss, she's broken up with Matt and is becoming her own person. She's yet to find out about Trent's secret however she did hear 'Alpha' get used and has started to question things. The necklace she wears she found outside her home the night she saw the wolf in the garden... I don't really know what else to write haha, please go back and read if you've forgotten most things, I'd hate for the story to be ruined for you guys xx

BUT LETS GET BACK TO IT!!!!

.

Golden Chapter 35 

.

.

"I mean I've never heard someone have the nickname Alpha, but that doesn't mean he's lying. It is a term for someone in charge and such so it could be true?"

Kristie, Tom and I had been debating this all morning as we got ready for school at her house with the little time we had to spare. It had been a challenge to wake them both up and get them out of their beds but once I had managed to coax them out with coffee they'd sped up and started to realize that it was indeed a Friday and not the weekend - which meant we had class.

"I mean, I would still like to know who moved my car this morning more than anything - it was just sitting perfectly outside the front door?" Kristie's voice wavers with confusion but she's also laughing slightly. "Like who got the keys and moved it from the lake? Why did they do that? Who do I have to hire to do that for me daily?"

I chuckle at her last comment while Tom rolls his eyes and starts lecturing her on insurance and why she shouldn't let other people drive her bright yellow 'death machine'.

I lean against the car window and pull myself out of their argument, my mind instead going back to the topic that had been circling my head all morning -