Eleven

I grit my teeth

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I grit my teeth. Couldn't Andrew stop her? Obviously not.

For fuck's sake.

I can't leave now. If somehow, both of the missions have a link, I need to know more. What if this USB key is useless? What if this isn't what I should be searching for? Or maybe what's in this key is more important than we thought.

The man is still watching me curiously and I blink, looking up at him.

"I think your wife is coming here," I state calmly.

He furrows his eyebrows, taking a step back from me. The doubt is back in his eyes and before he can say something, I continue.

"You thought I haven't noticed the ring on your finger?"

Slowly, he looks down at his hand and curses under his breath. At the same time, Andrew talks to me.

"I'm coming with Nova to help you."

My eyes widen the slightest and I clench my jaw, gritting my teeth. No! I want to scream at him. Is he stupid? Of course, he is, but I didn't think he would be so stupid to do something like that, with Nova in the equation.

Nothing is going as planned and I feel myself losing my patience. I feel disoriented, lost on what to do and I don't like it. I don't like it at all.

Ah, fuck it. I have nothing to lose, after all.

But they do. You can't risk anything that would make your partners lose something.

They already did risk everything!

I suddenly remember exactly why I always wanted to be alone.

In a quick move, I push the man on the bed behind him, watching his eyes widening in surprise. He falls on the bed and I straddle him, gripping his wrists tightly above his head.

"Listen, I already lost a lot of time," I say lowly, my voice threatening, gone the sweet act. "So I want something. And you're gonna tell me everything I need to kn—"

The door bursts open.

The wife appears, and she looks up, and her eyes widen, and she suddenly loses her smile, and she suddenly takes out a gun—

I jump, taking with me the man's hidden pistol and shoot towards the pissed-off woman. She dodges and I roll over until I reach the desk, hiding behind it. She keeps shooting like crazy and the sound of a window exploding before thousands of small pieces of glass fall on me makes me react. Seeing her reflection in one of the windows still intact, I take one last breath before I look at her and aim for her leg.

Destroying Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें