Compromise (Chandler)

"Do you seriously want to question me on this subject? I know how much your job means to you, but what about me?" You asked him, staring into Chandler's eyes as you awaited an answer from him.

"I know that you're wanting to do this right now but I have to get to work so we can actually have a place to do it." Chandler responded, pressing his lips to yours briefly.

You let out a sigh, frowning in response as you sat on his bed, your legs folded underneath your thighs, and his oversized t-shirt covering your body.

"I'll see you later, though, and we can do it then." Chandler tried to compromise. You nodded. "Alright, that works then."

He smiled at you, opening the door as you followed him to the front door and past Joey who sat watching television in the giant chairs he had.

"Aha, so you did it with Chandler?" Joey asked as the door shut to the apartment and caused you to face him. You raised your eyebrow. "Do you have women over every night or?"

He shut his mouth, going back to his television as you walked beside him and sat down in the chair. You could tell Joey was sneaking a few glances in your direction as you let out a sigh.

"Is there something you wanted to ask me or do you want to keep staring?" You asked him, while he just continued to smile.

"I can see under the t-shirt."

You tugged it down immediately while a bright red erupted in your face. Joey continued to laugh it off, enjoying the embarrassment he was causing.

"Very funny, Joey."