Chapter 3: Mondo (Picture of Anya)

"Are you sure you don't wanna borrow this in black?" Anya asked twirling around in a full circle, reminding me a little of a ballerina...a ballerina in an extremely short and tight body hugging dress. She looked absolutely stunning in a red taffeta bodycon tube dress, her favorite color. The hemline coming to a stop alot shorter then mid thigh, it could possibly be mistaken as a second skin!

She's been trying to get me to wear the black version of her dress, but I adamantly refused! I wanted to be comfortable tonight and have fun. I didn't want to worry about spending the entire night tugging at the bottom of my dress in fear of it riding up and exposing my cheeks!

"I'm positive, thanks for the offer." I answered putting the finishing touches on my eyeliner. I was dressed much more conservatively in a deep purple sparkly halter top that dropped extremely low in the front, but was held together by a golden chain, a pair of black capri tights, and a pair of gold high heeled sandals.

My brothers insisted we all go to Mondo a hot nightclub in Madrid. It's been two weeks since that incident with Marco. Ever since that day, we haven't seen a trace nor have we heard anything from Marco or about him. Tristan forbade me from going anywhere in woods by myself. Who could blame him? I didn't plan on going into the woods alone anyways!

That whole run in was enough to scare the living crap outta me. All those open ended threats from Marco potentially kidnapping me if I were to tresspass onto his land were enough to make anyone in the right mind not want to step foot into unknown territory.

Making our way downstairs we could hear the guys in the kitchen, most likely getting some food in their system. Wolves...they're constantly hungry! Hmm, wonder if any of those competitive eaters are wolves? You know the ones they show on tv eating buffalo wings or nathan's hot dogs. Wouldn't that be considered cheating?

A few whistles were heard when we entered the kitchen, bunch of animals! We were greeted by a lot of at least twenty guys standing around wolfing down sandwiches. There were a handful of girls from the Manzanares pack too. Everyone was dressed to kill and I couldn't help but think, 'Damn we all look good!'

Max, Gabe, Sam, Jordan, Troy, Andre, Axel, and Jett flew out to visit this weekend, arriving about an hour ago so my brothers decided we should all go have some fun. Max, Jordan, and Jett brought along their mates Kalista, Brianna, and Sofia...aww, yea I thought the same thing when I found out they mated! Walking around with Anya, we said our hello's to the gang.

A plate appeared in front of me, complete with a sandwich and chips. I looked up to find the smiling face of Rico. "Eat up, you don't eat...you don't go." He ordered bossily, damn Alpha. "Thanks." I grumbled at him and took the plate going to stand next to Alonso who was talking to Tristan.

As I put my plate down on the counter, I picked at a chip popping it into my mouth and was pleasantly surprised when I was pushed against the counter by the warmth of Tristan's muscular body wrapping his arms around me.

"You look amazing." His warm breath tickled the side of my face as he leaned down and rubbed his nose against my cheek. It caused instant tingles to shoot down to my toes. I turned around in his arms and stared up into those ashen gray eyes, losing my breath in the process.

Tristan was wearing a simple black v-neck tshirt that outlined every muscle and a pair of dark jeans with some dressy black boots. Simple, but I knew I'd need to have a watchful eye over him! I'm a jealous fool even though I don't really show it!

It's as though all time stopped and I was lost in the swirling depths of silver otherwise known as his eyes. Tristan bent his knees slightly, wrapping his arms around my back. I let out a loud screech due to shock when he lifted me up quickly placing me on the counter.