Chapter 4: Taken (Picture of Alonso)

Lonso and I managed to reach the exit of Mondo before I was grabbed roughly by my upper arm pulling me to abrupt stop. I jerked around in anger and shot Tristan a filthy look, one that was filled with hurt and disgust. I mean, who cares if he's been shouting out my name asking me to stop for the past couple minutes?

Obviously he wasn't concerned with my well-being before I caught him doing whatever it was he was doing! That gorgeous tramp is so darn lucky I'm not completely with it right now, because I'm pretty sure I would've given her a good beat down!

"Lise, wait." Tristan grunted in exasperation as he came to stand in front of me blocking my way out of the club. "What's going on? Where are you going?" He asked with a look of pure confusion taking over his concerned expression.

Staring up into his eyes, I could see that he had no idea what the hell was going on, let alone why I was angry with him! Lonso cringed slightly, shrugging his shoulders in a 'what do you want me to do' type gesture before walking off to give Tristan and I some privacy.

"Two minutes." I shouted at my brother holding up two fingers to show him that was all the time I was allowing Tristan to explain himself. The look of seriousness on my face made Lonso's eyes widen as he nodded in agreement and stepped off to the side not daring to go any further. I still wanted to go home, my night's officially ruined anyways...how much worse can it get?

"Did you not hear me calling out for you..for help?!?" I spat out ensuring that Tristan was able to hear me over the music. "Or were you too busy flirting up a storm with that!" The tone of my voice raising an octave higher as I nodded my head pointedly at the brunette standing by the bar watching us argue.

Tristan inhaled a sharp breath, "You called for me...for help? When?" For some reason his perplexed demeanor only pissed me off even more! Is he really that clueless or was he whacked over the head with a stupid stick?

Aren't mates supposed to be able to sense when one is in danger or experiencing distress? What happened there? Why was he brushing off the fact that I caught him allowing Miss bionic boobs and butt over there to maul all over him!

"When?!?" I shrieked, my voice cracking a bit sounding like a teenage boy hitting puberty. By this point I was absolutely livid. I could feel my face heating up as the venom travelled through my blood stream, I was ready to strangle him.

He's lucky I was now in full control of my wolf! With the rage I'm feeling I could've very well shifted in the middle of Mondo! "Let's see, I'm just gonna take a wild guess here and say WHEN you were busy with her!" My hand shot out and my finger pointed directly at her accusingly.

"Baby, I swear I didn't hear you calling for me." Tristan uttered in a panicked tone as he tried to reach out for me. I shook my head at him in disbelief...how could he not hear me, but my brothers did? Obviously, he was occupied with something...or shall I say someone way more important.

Did he kiss her? What could they have possibly been standing there conversating about? What would possess him to allow her to get that close...for what reason? It's not like he's here at Mondo alone, the whole gang of us are here including my older brothers! It's blatant disrespect!

"Don't...touch me." I mumbled under my breath, taking a step backwards away from him with tears springing to my eyes. I felt...betrayed. I'm surprised Tristan even heard me over the music, but he did as he stared at me with a pained look in his eyes.

"Please don't be angry. I don't know what's going on right now." He murmured helplessly taking a step forward, to be closer to me. "Let's leave, we'll go home together...ok?" Tristan voice was filled with desperation, I've never seen him this way before.