⌜ nine ⌟

yukhei frowned as he saw his boyfriend looking like he wants to kill someone ❝are you ok?❞

yukhei wanted this lunch to be a happy one, not the type where donghyuck is too busy thinking or killing someone in his mind that he actually forgets that he's having lunch with his boyfriend.

donghyuck?

huh?

even though he's worried, he just smiled at him ❝is everything ok?

donghyuck took a quick glance at mark and koeun talking, laughing, and having the time of their lives. it's as if no one was looking at them. they were loud, of course they caught donghyuck's attention.

it was as if they've known each other for how many years already.

yeah, i'm fine.❞ donghyuck decided to stop staring and start enjoying his lunch time with yukhei.

yukhei nodded, believing in what the younger said. ❝anyways, i'll order our food first.

donghyuck stood up ❝you wait here, i'll order it for us.

yukhei nodded and let donghyuck order their food. at the same time, mark also stood up from their table to get their orders.

thinking of something, donghyuck didn't notice mark coming towards the counter. mark didn't even realize donghyuck being there. mark went in line, behind donghyuck, and waited patiently.

after 5 minutes of standing in line, it was finally donghyuck's turn to order.

donghyuck raised his head and greeted the cashier with a small smile. he reached for his pocket and was searching for his wallet.

his eyes widened ❝oh no.

he left his wallet at his shared table with yukhei. he told the cashier to wait because he will get it back and as he turned around, he bumped someone's chest, letting out an oof.

mark?

hearing that voice made mark's smile disappear. ❝are you not going to order?

the younger clicked his tongue ❝i left my wallet at the table.

i thought it was yukhei's treat.❞ donghyuck furrowed his brows at what mark said. how did he know yukhei the one paying for their meals? mark took his wallet and went to the counter ❝you made me wait for an hour.

it was only 5 minutes.

it felt like an hour to me.

the younger didn't want to argue anymore and was about to leave but a hand stopped him.