⌜ twenty nine ⌟

i'm still recovering from hey kitty :")

tell me why i'm here again.❞ mark said as he stared at the two couples in front of him

mark was just sleeping soundly in his room but suddenly received a phone call from donghyuck. he was so happy after hearing that the younger wanted to go and watch movies outside but what he didn't know was that he had company.

he actually thought it's just them. it's just him and donghyuck.

donghyuck let out a chuckle ❝i'm sorry, it's just that yukhei asked me out to watch a movie with him and i know he'd bring jungwoo so..

mark hummed ❝why me though..

jaemin is busy, chenle also told me that he's going out with someone.❞ donghyuck sighed, he knew the younger has a date with jisung that's why he won't go with him and as for jaemin, donghyuck didn't know what he's busy about.

mark frowned, ok it wasn't the answer he wanted to hear. he was expecting donghyuck to say that he missed him and wants to go out with him.

2 tickets?❞ the boy at the cashier asked the couple who were in front of donghyuck and mark

yukhei took out his wallet ❝four.❞ and then pointed at the two behind him

the cashier nodded his head and gave jungwoo a smile ❝you two look good together.

jungwoo waved his hands in the air, telling him that he misunderstood ❝we are just friends.

mark and donghyuck snorted at the back as they heard jungwoo say that. how can he say that they are just friends when they literally acted like a couple in front of them.

on the way to the movie room, donghyuck suddenly looked at mark making the older also look at him. ❝did this happen back then?

now that donghyuck said it, mark slowly shook his head ❝no..

should i be worried?

mark giggled and placed his arm over the younger's shoulders ❝let's just enjoy this day without worrying about anything.

donghyuck!

donghyuck walked over to yukhei who called him ❝what?

yukhei rubbed his nape while giving the boy in front of him a smile that made him raise a brow ❝you know..

yeah i know.❞ yukhei widened his eyes at the younger ❝you want to have alone time with jungwoo that's why you placed our seats far from the both of you.