⌜ twenty eight ⌟

it was ok to start over again, right?

it was never to late to start over again with donghyuck. koeun haven't confessed yet so it was fine. nothing much has change, it's just that jeno, jaemin, and renjun met at a different time and place but it seems like the three of them are still going to end up together in the end. chenle and jisung, nothing has changed between the two. so it means it is still possible for them to start over again.

mark raised his head and smiled ❝yes..

the guy quickly frowned and ruffled his head. he then leaned forward so that he could rest his head at the mirror in front of him.

that was so awkward.❞ mark mumbled

he then stood up and then stared at his self at the mirrored. his hair was everywhere, he was wearing heart printed pajamas and had one button open revealing his collarbones.

you my friend,❞ he pointed at the mirror, wich was also pointing back at him ❝is very stupid.

he hated his self for not answering donghyuck's question that quick. a lot of things were running in his head that he didn't realize that five minutes have already passed. their conversation was cut off by jeno who wanted to eat at the cafe their section set up.

in the end he didn't give donghyuck his answer.

mark groaned and ruffled his already messy hair ❝you could've just quickly said yes.

he doesn't know if going back to the past was a good thing or a bad thing. good because his hatred for donghyuck disappeared and now had the same feeling he had when they were together back in highschool. bad thing because he was afraid that he might mess this second chance up and might never had the chance to be with donghyuck ever again.

he would rather be with donghyuck and stay what they were like before they went 13 years back than lose donghyuck.

knock knock.

mark turned around and saw jeno looking so fine ❝date?

i'm going at the nursery together with jaemin and renjun.❞ jeno furrowed his brows as he saw mark's look ❝what happened to you?

mark fixed his hear by just running a hand through it and buttoned up his shirt ❝jisung?

with chenle, math stuff.

mark rolled his eyes ❝i don't think they'll do math.

jeno sighed ❝counting babies is still part of math.

mark widened his eyes at what jeno said ❝what!?

jeno raised both of his hand up to his chest when he saw mark's reaction ❝chill, i was just kidding.