⌜ thirty five ⌟

❝donghyuck? i need to see him!❞ mark pushed jisung away and was about to run away again but luckily jeno caught up to him and held him tight ❝donghyuck!❞

donghyuck? i need to see him!❞ mark pushed jisung away and was about to run away again but luckily jeno caught up to him and held him tight ❝donghyuck!

mark..❞ jaemin whispered as he watched mark struggling to get away from jeno's hold.

chenle held jisung's hand because he was scared seeing mark act that way. jisung noticed his partner look down so he gripped his small hand and gave him a reassuring smile as the boy looked up. chenle could only show small smile and went back to looking down on the floor.

tell me donghyuck is fine..❞ mark turned to jeno and the guy could see how broken he is ❝he's fine, right?

jeno frowned, he wanted to tell him that he is but he honestly doesn't know what will happen to donghyuck ❝he's—

mark squirmed and caught jeno off guard. jisung quickly moved, making him let go of chenle's hand, and stopped mark from running away to god knows where, he doesn't even know where donghyuck is located inside the hospital.

hyung can you calm down!?❞ jisung raised his voice at his bestfriend, he had enough of mark always moving ❝you'll run and then what? you don't even know where donghyuck is!

neither of them knows where the guy is right now.

donghyuck was with jaemin and chenle. jaemin was the one riding the car he borrowed from his cousin and they stopped by an ice cream parlor to buy ice cream because chenle was craving for one as they were walking around the mall for two or three hours just to find the right gift for mark. jaemin and chenle asked donghyuck if he wants to go with them but the guy only shook his head as a no but he told them that he wants a strawberry flavored ice cream. the two just nodded and they went inside with chenle hopping like a kid and jaemin looking around for something to choose.

donghyuck smiled as he checked his gift for mark once again. it was beautiful, it was perfect, it was a watch. donghyuck watched it tick and realized that it was late. he should arrive at mark's shared apartment before midnight.

he placed the watch back inside the box and placed it inside the pink paper bag. he then heard a loud crash with glasses cracking and breaking. he could feel something, a metal, going through his stomach and the last thing he saw was the pink paper bag that was now crushed in between the seats.

jaemin and chenle went out of the parlor and saw what they didn't expect and didn't want to happen.

that's when quickly called the ambulance before calling jeno and renjun while chenle called jisung. the ambulance came and just in time the people they called arrived. jisung was helping chenle as he couldn't breathe and both jeno and renjun tried to calm jaemin down because tears were coming down nonstop.