⌜ forty ⌟

i'm just kidding :>

chan smiled as he cupped his father's cheeks ❝good afternoon daddy

a flat screen tv, bookshelf at the corner with books not properly placed at their right category, toys scattered everywhere down the floor, an expensive and comfy sofa he's lying down right now, this wasn't his room. this wasn't his shared apartment with jeno.

this wasn't the hospital.

daddy are you okay?❞ the baby worriedly watched his father sitting up on the sofa with sweat falling down from his face and tears that are now dry.

mark looked around while breathing heavily. everything is so different but very familiar. where was he?

and then he realized, he was back.

back to where he and donghyuck were married. back to where the two always fight. back to where chan exist. the boy took a deep breath, what kind of dream was that?

he was at the sofa, just like when he last slept when he and donghyuck fought. did a day pass by? how long did he sleep?

chan?❞ he whispered as he was still finding his voice

but the baby heard it and nodded his head ❝what is it daddy?

the voice, that's why the voice was familiar. the voice that he kept on hearing at the hospital and everywhere he goes was chan's voice. it was his son that kept on calling him, that is waking him up from his dream.

should mark be happy and thankful because it was all a dream?

a dream where donghyuck was hospitalized and all his time from waiting for the younger to wake up was put to waste. and a dream where both he and donghyuck went back to the past. the two were trying to change the past but after all that they still ended up together. they were together. the two finally cleared things up, they were happy that they were together.

they were happy.

daddy is everything ok?❞ chan worriedly questioned as he saw his father looking around the house as if he was lost

donghyuck..❞ mark placed his hand on the kid's shoulder, scaring him ❝where's donghyuck!?

d-daddy..❞ the kid was looked frightened. his father shouted at him, how should he react to that? mark looked scary. he looked insane.

love you are scaring chan.❞ someone came out from the kitchen. wearing a loose white shirt, that looked like mark's, and an apron that had watermelon patterns. ❝chan, go upstairs and get dressed. you have afternoon classes.