⌜ thirty ⌟

donghyuck closed his locker only to see jaemin so focused on his phone

oh donghyuck!❞ jaemin looked up with a smile ❝sorry i can't go home together with you—

renjun and jeno, again?❞ donghyuck already got used to jaemin hanging out with the two

he was happy that even though the past is changing, his friends were still the same. chenle and jisung's relationship was now improving and the three of his friends were also going somewhere. he already considered renjun as his friend since he always hangs out with them during lunch, jeno and mark too.

the only thing that wasn't the same was him and mark. believe it or not, he actually fell for mark once again. he didn't know when it happened and how but it just did. it wasn't the mark he married, he understood him now, and mark would always be the one who apologizes first whenever they argue again. he was different from the mark he married.

it was a good different.

are you even listening?❞ jaemin snapped his finger in front of donghyuck's face

w-what was that again?

jaemin sighed ❝renjun is going to adopt a cat and he asked me to go with him and i think jeno is also going to go with us.

donghyuck nodded his head and gave jaemin a pat on the shoulder ❝take care..

donghyuck was walking down the silent and dark hallways. he hated it whenever he attends soccer practice, he always comes home late and needs to pass by the scary hallways. he would usually go with jaemin but now he was alone and could feel someone following him from behind.

every step donghyuck would take, sweats would come down from his face. he wiped them away using the sleeves of his sweater and was now walking faster. he could actually hear his heart beating fast and his heavy breathing.

boom.

donghyuck jumped from his place and gripped his backpack even tighter. he turned around and saw a familiar face laughing.

he slapped the guy's chest ❝the fuck mark do you want to die!?

mark placed both of his hands on his stomach and kept on laughing. ❝y-your f-face..

shut up!❞ donghyuck pouted, he was mad at him for scaring his life out of him.

it took mark for seconds to calm down and was now giving donghyuck an apologetic smile. ❝i'm sorry love.

don't "love" me.❞ donghyuck started walking, leaving mark.

mark caught up and held donghyuck's arm ❝wait..