⌜ thirty nine ⌟

wake up..

mark turned around and saw jeno playing with his phone ❝did you say something?

jeno looked up from his phone and raised a brow at mark ❝what?

the older shook his head. maybe he was just hearing things. he went back to staring at donghyuck's sleeping face and smiled.

daddy wake up!

his smile soon disappeared as he heard the same voice. he raised his head and glared at jeno ❝stop doing that.❞ it was creeping him out.

do what?❞ jeno furrowed his brows, he didn't know what mark meant.

he was just playing with his phone and mark started to act weird. was mark annoyed because he was playing with his phone? but he made sure to lower the volume down so that it wouldn't disturb mark.

minutes later, the others arrived with plastic bags on their hands. it was only chenle who was holding a cup of ice cream. mark wondered how chenle hasn't got tired eating ice cream. it was either the ice cream is very yummy or the one buying is very special to him that he wants to appreciate the things he does for him, the things he buys for him.

mark?

mark blinked ❝yes?

jaemin rubbed his nape ❝would it be ok for you to..❞ the younger was hesitating to ask for mark to do something that'll make him leave the hospital. he knows the older didn't want to leave donghyuck alone.

but luckily for jaemin, someone said it first. ❝where's the eggs?❞ chenle shouted as he was scanning the plastic bags

mark giggled ❝is that what you were about to say?

jaemin nodded his head ❝renjun and i just remembered when we got here.

but if you don't want to it's fine.❞ renjun stood up from the sofa after resting for a few minutes ❝i could just go back.

they were all tired, mark could see that. they've done so many things to him when he couldn't do anything. this was the least he could do. they are at the hospital to watch for donghyuck so he has nothing to worry about.

i can buy them.❞ mark lets go of donghyuck's hand ❝you guys rest, i know you are tired.

do you want someone to accompany you hyung?❞ jisung questioned