⌜ twenty six ⌟

please stay healthy ♥

jeno turned around from his chair and gave donghyuck a look, earning a glare from the younger.

did you sign us up?❞ he furrowed his brows

jaemin clapped his hands as if he was praying ❝hyuck, i'm your bestfriend and i'm sorry. i tried stopping him but—

donghyuck sighed, he already know jaemin's reason why he couldn't stop jeno ❝jeno's irresistible, i know.

a familiar figure stood up in front of jeno while his hands were resting on his hips. he was tapping his foot and his stare was killing jeno ❝what is the meaning of this?

jeno flinched at mark's voice ❝mark my bro!

don't bro me!❞ mark ruffled his hair

an announcement stopped mark from strangling jeno, which jeno will thank later ❝mark lee and lee donghyuck?

donghyuck stood up from his seat ❝let's just go and finish this.

mark frowned as he saw donghyuck walking out of the marriage booth, where brides-to-be are supposedly placed. jeno smirked as he saw his bestfriend's reaction.

what's with the look?❞ jeno pouted

mark clicked his tongue, was he that obvious? ❝shut up.

mark grabbed the red tie and asked chenle to tie it for him but jisung, being a jealous (boy)friend, pushed chenle away and was the one who tied mark's tie.

jisung was done and looked at mark with a serious look. seconds later he changed and was now crying ❝it was as if you were just 18 a few minutes ago.❞ he wiped away his fake tears

mark wanted to hit him but controlled himself since he was now standing in front of many people.

remind me to kill you later, yeah?❞ mark whispered

jisung giggled nervously and excused himself to sit next to chenle.

people were mumbling about donghyuck and mark getting married. like, 'isn't donghyuck in a relationship with yukhei?', 'i thought mark likes koeun?', 'koeun? the runaway bride?'.