⌜ twenty one ⌟

loud music invading the room, people dancing as if there was no tomorrow, alcohol everywhere, and drunken bodies were walking around

loud music invading the room, people dancing as if there was no tomorrow, alcohol everywhere, and drunken bodies were walking around. guys hitting on girls and girls being an easy prey.

yukhei giggled and drank another shot ❝one more!

the bartender stared at yukhei with worried plastered on his face ❝i think you had enough.

i want apple juice!❞ yukhei whined like a kid

the bartender sighed and just gave the costumer the alcohol he wants. the bartender spotted a familiar figure that was standing confused at the middle of the room. he smiled and waved his hand up in the air, getting the guy's attention.

so when does your shift end?❞ the guy smiled, making the bartender go uwu

you are so junguwu!❞ the bartender pinched jungwoo's cheeks

jungwoo clicked his tongue ❝that hurts doyoung!

the said guy laughed and gave jungwoo a glass of water since he knows the guy doesn't drink ❝10 minutes from now—

MORE APPLE JUICE!

their attention turned to the already drunk yukhei who was raising his empty cup in the air.

jungwoo furrowed his brows ❝yukhei?

yukhei turned his head to the side as he heard someone call his name ❝oh uwu?

you know him?❞ doyoung poured 'apple juice' on yukhei's cup

hey.❞ jungwoo grabbed yukhei's cup, making the younger groan ❝yeah, we may or may not have hung out once.

oohh, boyfriend?

jungwoo shook his head ❝nope.

my apple juice..❞ yukhei's lips quivered as he was near to crying when he saw jungwoo giving his apple juice back to doyoung

no apple juice.❞ jungwoo grabbed yukhei's hand ❝hey doyoung—

you're going to bring him home and you'll ask me if i can go home by myself.❞ doyoung nodded his head while cleaning the cup ❝go, i can handle myself.❞ doyoung placed the cup down and pointed at yukhei ❝and he can't.

jungwoo smiled, he was lucky to have an understanding bestfriend. he then excused himself and pushed some of the people out of their way.

this is why jungwoo hated to be around with drunk people, they were stubborn.