⌜ fifteen ⌟

mark turned to the other side of his bed and furrowed his brows as he felt someone breathing on his face

he opened his eyes and waited for the vision to be cleared.

mind telling me why you were smiling?

mark flinched as he saw jeno crouching down, looking at him while raising a brow.

jeno giggled ❝your dream must be nice.

mark gulped as he tried to remember what his dream was.

a scene came up where the big doors were opened, revealing a guy wearing a white suit. he was smiling while walking down the isle with a baby throwing some petals in front of him.

remembering a scene from his dream made him smile again.

ok you are weird.

mark giggled ❝shut up.

🕓

the dream was still on mark's head even if a day passed by already. he wanted to tell the younger about it but was still distancing himself from donghyuck. he didn't know what to feel about the kiss.

he wanted to be happy but then remembered that donghyuck already has yukhei. but why would donghyuck kiss him if he has yukhei?

mark placed a finger on his lips, still having that missing feeling from the kiss.

mark lee!

mark jumped from his seat when he heard someone shout. he glared at that person and just earned an eye smile from him.

mark went back to writing something on a sheet of paper, not forgetting to scold jeno for what he did. ❝the heck you shouting my name for?

jeno laughed and sat down on the empty seat next to mark ❝the heck you smiling for?

mark raised a brow ❝smiling?

you think i didn't notice?❞ jeno leaned closer, making mark lean back as their faces were close ❝you smiling, cooperating in class, and greeting anyone you see. that's scary.

mark rolled his eyes, finding jeno very over dramatic ❝don't i do that always?

excuse me? you, mark lee, don't smile. you frown. you don't cooperate in class, you stay quiet in the corner but still get high grades. you don't greet anyone you see, they greet you.❞ jeno said while making extra hand movements