One

HEY GUYS PLEASE VOTE

" AMEERAH'S POV "

I just came back from Cyprus only to find out that my dad has lost his job and also terribly sick. My mum died when I was little, she died of cancer . Then my dad decided to get married again, he got married to AUNTY ZAINAB . I called her aunt zainab because, she was my mums best friend. I always knew she got her eyes on my dad since the first day I set my eyes on her.

And when my mum died , she didn't waste time grabbing my dad. She used to act nice to me, when my mum was alive and also in front of my dad. But behind his back she yells at me like a boiling fire.

Back to the main issue, am getting married. Am getting married to a man I don't even know, he looks nice and calm. He is Fulani   . His mum is from Borno and his dad is from Kano. Am not getting married to him because I want to, am getting married to him because his dad promised to pay my dads hospital bills since he is now jobless. It's just as if am selling myself to him, but hey I have no other choice but to marry him if not my dad may die. His dad is said to be a rich and prominent man here in Nigeria, and on the other side am happy that am going to be getting married to a cute and nice guy like Jamal Mohammad. Am so gonna show him off on social media.

" Ameerahhhhhhhhh " my step mum yelled from downstairs. The way she called my name is as if am in a big wahalla.

" na'am " I yelled back running downstairs.

Our house is a duplex , with six bedrooms, two living room, and boys quarters. Am so gonna miss this house when I get married.

" your soon to be in laws would be coming over soon. I want you to dress well, and be in your nicest behavior " she said eyeing me up and down , making me look at myself.

" ok aunty " I said staring at her.

" oh and you should brush that mouth of yours, you wouldn't want to kill your soon to be husband do you ? " she said sending me away with her hand.

I turned around and started walking back to my room as I breathed into my palms to see if my mouth really smells. And they don't, apart from the smell of springills I just finished eating  . Curse you Aunty zainab

I don't even know why dad got married to this monster, I feel like plugging her evil eyes out and serve it to the dogs. I just hate her with passion, she's so wicked to me and any child she sets her eyes on. No wonder God didn't give her a child of her own. I wonder how she became my mums best friend.

Hey guys how was chapter 1, vote , comment and share

❤️ HARASH