Fifty - six

" Jamal's POV "

" but atleast she told you the truth " tijanni said as I sighed.

I can't believe this me , here in this hospital paralyzed and can't walk. All because of Ameerah, damn you.

" she fucking kissed a guy " I yelled

" just because of a kiss you almost killed yourself and lost your legs at the process. What about you , you also cheated on her right on her face. You brought your lover to your matrimonial home and slept with her on your own wedding night. Why didn't Ameerah kill herself then or Shout at you ?"

" are you supporting her ?" I asked

" yes " tijanni said

" wow "

" am not saying what she did was right. All what am trying to tell you is that she suffered and got much more than cheating from you . You slap her , insult her , beat her , but she still forgave you and loved you. So why can't you do the same to her "

" I have zainab, I don't need Ameerah " I said as tijanni burst into laughter

" do you think zee baby  would still love you in the situation you are in?. Do you think she would want to waste her life with a paralyzed man?. Come on, she has been our friend since secondary school and I know her very well. Zee baby would never sacrifice her life for you, but Ameerah the mother of your unborn baby will, and she would do it with all of her heart without thinking twice "

" I don't believe you " I said

" thats my problem with you, you always do and say things without even thinking twice "

" zee baby would love me unconditionally " I stated

" we shall see " tijjani said as I stared at him.

Could what tijjani is saying be true ?.