Fourty- four

Jamal parked his car at his regular parking space, as we both came down from the car and went into the house.

His mother and zainab were sited in the living room as I rolled my eyes. The witch is back. I greeted her even though I knew she wasn't going to answer, as she hissed at me.

" where are you coming from ?" She asked Jamal as he grumbled

" from the hospital " he replied

" I knew it. I know that this monster would poison you one day " zainab yelled as I rolled my eyes.

Right now all what I want to do is shower and sleep, not to listen to there nonsense.

" she didn't poison me " Jamal defended as I smiled at zainab's foolish thoughts. Is not everyone in this world that is like her.

" then what were you doing at the hospital " hajiya questioned

" today was Ameerah's Eco scan at the hospital, so I followed her " he replied tiredly. " by the way , what are you doing here mum " Jamal questioned.

" am here to stay, for atleast a month "

A month ?. Someone please shoot me.

" whatever " Jamal groaned as we both went upstairs to our room.

" baby your mum can't stay here for a month " I said almost shouting as Jamal raised his brows at me.

" why?"

" because she's a bit...." I stopped myself before I would say something stupid and regret it later.

" I know what you wanted to say. Listen here I didn't stop you or questioned you when your late dad moved into this house. So why are you bothered about my mum staying for just a month " he said angrily as he walked out of the room.

She doesn't like me at all, I can't stay 2 hours with that old lady In this house. I just can't. I feel like strangling her . Curses.