Twenty - two

******************************************************************************************************************
TWO MONTHS LATER
*****************************************************************************************

It's been three month of my marriage with Jamal . And everything has been going smoothly, I've never thought how our love could grow this old and strong . Jamal is so in love with me that he can't stay 3 seconds without seeing me. And I like the facts that he can't stay or live without me so goes with me.

" Ameerah where is my wallet " Jamal asked as I raised the pillow beside him and handed him is wallet.

" you should learn to take care of your things, what if am not here with you ?" I asked as he closed my moth

" don't you ever talk of leaving me ever again, you belong here with me in my life and nowhere else " he said kissing me on the lips as he left for work.

It's words alone melted me, not to talk of his gorgeous look. Damn am so lucky to have my baby Jamal in my life. The ring of Jamal's phone distracted me from my thoughts as I picked up the phone quickly on the bed and ran downstairs to give it to him, before he leaves for work.

I ran outside and handed Jamal his phone as everything became blurry. Everything started spinning, the whole world is turning around as I fell on the ground and everything became dark.

" Jamal's POV "

Ameerah came outside the house running, as she handed me my phone and collapsed on the ground.

" Ameerah my love, please wake up " I yelled but she didn't say anything " my love, sweetheart please wake up you can't leave me " I cried as a neighbor ran and helped me pick her up into the car.

I sat beside in the back seat as the neighbor drove us straight to the hospital.

" my love , please wake up I beg you " I cried hugging her tightly

She can't leave me, I have a lot of things I would love to tell her. She can't die on me now, I can't live without you Ameerah please don't leave me here in this world alone. Please I beg you.

After a minute of a drive we've finally reached the hospital. " Doctor, nurse come out here " I yelled coming down from the car . " where the fuck are you guys " I yelled as some nurses came out with a stretcher, and put her on it as they pushed her into the hospital.

" Ameerah, hold you I love you " I cried as the doctor stopped me from entering the room she was in.

" sir you have to stay out here " the doctor said as he walked into the room.

" dude everything would be fine " my neighbor said as I hugged him crying

" I love her she can't die " I cried

" I know , I can see that " he said

Song that inspired me was . Little mix X Jason derullo:- secret love