Fifty -five

[ HOSPITAL ]

We arrived at the hospital as we walked into the room Jamal is in. His face and body was badly injured that I almost fainted knowing am the cause of his pain and the situation he is in.

He stared at all of us with tears filled in his bloodshot eyes. " umma( mommy) I can't feel my legs " he cried as tears dropped down my cheeks. " I can't feel my legs, what's wrong with it " he asked as hajiya attacked me.

" what did your village people do to my son?, tell them to fix my sons leg " hajiya yelled almost tearing my hijab off my body as hajiya pulled me away.

"'Umma please tell her to leave " Jamal said looking away

" Jamal please don't chase me out please " I begged in tears.

I need to be here with my husband, to know how he is doing if he would get out of here on his two feels.

" let's go " Aisha said as we both walked out of the room.

" I didn't do anything I swear to God it wasn't my intention to make him go through this pain in his life " I cried as Aisha hugged me.

" it's alright. Jamal would be fine insha Allah "

We both sat on the bench facing Jamal's room as the doctor came out of his room.

" Doctor, Doctor, what's wrong with my husband " I asked in fear

" he is paralyzed "

" what?" Aisha yelled  " would he be able to walk again ?" She added

" we can't tell actually. It can take days,weeks,months, years or never for him to walk. But if he takes his medications and do his exercise am sure he would get better " the doctor said as he walked away.

Am so unfortunate in my life, my life is just filled with sadness, darkness, pain, tears, regrets and nothing more. My husband is paralyzed and won't walk again. What should I do?, what would I tell people that was the cause for his terrible accident.

I have no mother, no father , no family member to cry to or express my pain to. I hate my life, I hate this world and my badluck of a marriage.

I just want to die.

Vote,comment and share

❤️ HARASH