Seventeen

I have never seen a movie as bad as this before in my life. I couldn't help but think of Jamal and I when I was watching the movie. I listened to the song Aisha played on her phone by Beyoncé :- drunk in love . And all what I want to do now is to get drunk and forget about how bad Jamal has been treating me.

" so what's your sexual fantasy?" Aisha asked as I stared at her

" what "

". Your sexual fantasy what is it. I'm sure you have one involving Jamal "

" I uh.. I don't have that " I stammered as she grinned

" I'm sure there is something " she said poking my hand

" why are we talking about this "

" you do want to have sex with him right ?" She asked this time around serious

" I - well yes " I admitted

" so why don't you. I'm sure he feels the same way " she seriously don't know what she's talking about right now. Jamal hasn't even smiled at me since when we got married.

" we ain't that close "

" but you both still like each other right ?" She asked

" but I mean we were at one point going to not long ago but..."

" you backed out? " she guessed

" kind of "

" so what's your problem just fuck him already , I can't wait to be your baby's godmother "

" shhhhhhhh" I said

Aisha told me about her and tijanni , which is Jamal's boyfriend. How she stupidly asked him out and he said " no " . I was now laying on the floor laughing animatedly.

" it's not funny " she warned rolling her eyes as I laughed even harder. I just love Aisha because she's crazy, she just do stuffs without even thinking sometimes.

Aisha checked the time on her watch and it was already late. " I have to go now , say hello to Jamal for me " she said hugging me as I escorted her to the door , and went back to the movie room.

Jamal sat on the couch In the movie room eating a slice of pizza when I walked in. And seriously not in the mood to speak to him after what he said about not believing me.

I picked up the carton of pizza before he finishes it as he grabbed my hand making me sit on his lap. " please stop being upset with me Ameerah " he whispered into my ears as my heart started racing fast. " it kills me , I don't know why but please at least speak to me " he said as I stared at him as tears formed in my eyes

" please I want you to forget about your mistress, it kills me knowing another woman touches my husband " I whispered as he stared at me confusedly

" why ??" He asked

" because you are my husband "

" is that all "

" and I love you " I said smashing our lips together as he kissed back. I don't know if it was the movie I watched that gat me doing this or Aisha's question. I broke from the kiss knowing his parents are in the house and could walk in. As I stood from his laps and made my way to our room.

So guys how did you see this chapter, was it romantic. Yes / or. Please comment I love comments.

Vote comment and share

❤️ HARASH