Twenty

I drove home with my dad, as the maid helped me take dads luggage into the room upstairs close to our room. As we both walked in. " your home is huge " dad said as I giggled.

" yes it is baba " I said as I took him to his new room, and sat with him on the bed as we both charted.

" baba zaka chi abinci ( dad are you hungry)? " I asked as he shock his head.

" excuse me ma'am your husband asking of you " the maid said

" tell him to come over , am with my dad " I stated as she nodded and left the room.

I didn't even notice that Jamal was back home.

After some minutes he walked into the room and greeted my dad with a broad smile on his face. He has never smiled like this since when we got married.

" baba yajikin ka ( dad how is your health ) " he asked

" am feeling better " dad said as they both talked and talked.

" Ameerah we need to talk " Jamal said whispering into my ears as he made his way out of the room.

I wonder if he is upset or its just his normal way of living. " dad I would be right back I said kissing his forehead as I made my way out of his room. And shut the door behind me.

I walked into my room and it was dark , I removed my abaya and tossed it on the basket close to the door as I switched on the light and couldn't believe my eyes.

The room was decorated so was the bed. Red roses scattered on the bed, wine on the side drawer. I stared at Jamal who was standing beside the bed as I walked close to him. " surprise " he said grabbing my waist as tears dropped down my cheeks. " don't cry " he said wiping my tears as I shiver due to his soft touch.

" Jamal I you " I said confusedly not knowing what to say as he pressed me really close to him.

" shh don't say a word " he said sitting on the bed as we both fell on the bed and I was on him.

Being to close to him made me shy, so I berried my head on his chest. " are you shy of me ?" He asked whispering into my ears .

" kinda " I confessed as he giggled

" please look at me " he said rubbing my cheeks as I did. " I just wish you would forgive me baby for the way I've behaved towards you " he apologized as I smiled.

" you're forgiven " I whispered as he joined his lips with mine. This time around he was on me, and he continued kissing me as he picked up a remote and pressed it was the light went off. Didn't know about that till today. " I love you " Jamal I whispered breaking from the kiss

" love you more " he said removing his t shirt as he covered our body with the sheets.

Whatever happens in the dark remain in the dark 😝