Fifty - seven

FOUR YEARS LATER ❤️❤️💫

" Sofia drop that remote " I yelled coming down from the stairs as she giggled.

" mummmy am hungry " She said as we both walked to the dinning room.

I dished her favorite meal for her into her her favorite Sofia the first plate as I watched her eat a spoon full of spaghetti.

Yah yah , I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. And she's four years old . Her name is Sofia. A lot of things has happened this last few years that if I start talking I would talk from now to judgment day.

Zainab or should I say zee baby is pretending to love Jamal. She bath him feed him take him to his usual exercise but I know on day she would get tired and stop what she's doing.

And Jamal he doesn't want me to come close to him, talk to him, look at him or even talk close to him. And guess what guys? I don't care !! Right now all I care about is my beautiful daughter Sofia and her life.

He can keep on being upset with me for as long as he wants, as long as I have my daughter by my side I need nothing else from anyone.

Aisha got married to a very cute and wealthy man, and also has a handsome baby boy. Sofia is two years older than him,

" mummy water " Sofia said was I placed the warm water in between her lips as she gulped from it.

" am full" she said rubbing her tummy as I smiled.

She stood up and ran back to the living room to watch cartoons as I cleaned the dining.

Sofia in the picture above.

A/N. What do you guys think of this chapter.

Vote,comment, and share

❤️ HARASH..